This app was removed from the App Store.
Tab Pro – largest catalog of interactive guitar tablatures with multiple instrument tracks
iOS iPhone Music
Tab Pro is the fastest and easiest way of learning songs on iPhone.
Choose from 200,000 interactive tabs with HQ playback, each one of them features multiple instrument tracks (guitar, bass, drums etc). Enjoy wide arsenal of useful practice tools such as tempo control and loop. Create your own playlists and access favorite tabs even offline. Get free catalog updates with tabs for recently released songs.
Here's what Tab Pro users have to say about the app:
"Makes learning new songs super easy" - by Carlos J. Canfield
"By far the best guitar app on the App Store!!" - by KonradPol
"This is the most helpful app I have, whenever I need to learn a song on bass or guitar, this is definitely the app to turn to!" - by Guitarsonist
What makes Tab Pro the finest song-learning tool on iPhone:
► UNIQUE CONTENT
• Rich. Huge catalog with more than 200,000 songs for you to learn
• Fresh. Tabs for the most recent releases hit the app catalog as soon as they hit the charts
• Accurate. All tabs are accurately transcribed to bring you the best experience
► OUTSTANDING FUNCTIONALITY
• HQ playback. Hear what every instrument in the song plays
• Multiple tracks. Switch between rhythm guitar, solo, bass etc to learn that specific part
• Audio settings. Adjustable volume and handy solo/mute options for each instrument track
• Tempo control. Slow the tab's playback down to comfortable pace
• Loop. Select the song's fragment to play it over and over until you've mastered it
• Virtual fretboard. Follow chords progressions easily
► DEDICATION TO YOUR NEEDS
• Offline access. Add tabs to Favorites makes them available even without Internet connection
• Playlists. Create and save your own custom tab playlists
• Realistic Sounds. Download free RS pack to add some hard-rocking guitar sounds to the tabs
We strive for excellence and we're always eager to improve your Tab Pro experience! Please do not post bug reports or feature requests as an App Store review. Let us help you in person - contact development team at firstname.lastname@example.org and your feedback will be heard.
• New stylish interface
• Minor bug fixes