Symphonix Evolution Player
Symphonix Evolution Player is a basic MIDI file player that supports General MIDI files using the GM/GS specification with up to 16 tracks. It also allows you to play Symphonix Evolution files created in our Symphonix Evolution iPad app on your iPhone using a suite of over 150 wavetable instruments!
Open MIDI files directly from Safari or Mail, or drag them into iTunes on your PC and sync to your device.
Symphonix Evolution Player also contains a Piano Roll viewer and editor that allows some basic note editing and quantization to be applied (Use our Symphonix Evolution app for full notation editing and MIDI recording). Core MIDI output is supported for the iPad using a suitable interface connected to the USB Camera Connection Kit.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a "Player" app only and has limited functionality including very basic navigation while a song is playing. (For example, it is aimed at playing an entire song and does not include pause/forward/rewind functions). This app was originally written to provide a way for songs created in the full "Symphonix Evolution" iPad app to be played back on an iPhone. Also note that running the app on an iPad will make some functions available that are -not- present when running on the iPhone, including a notation/score display and the ability to scroll to any position in the song. We are currently looking at ways that the functionality can be extended in future updates - send suggestions to our support mailbox if you have ideas you'd like us to add!
See the full-featured Symphonix Evolution iPad app for more features, including:
* Real time MIDI recording
* Create and edit score notation by dragging notes
* Selection of "full" or "reduced" instrument set
* Ability to change keyboard width
* Much, much more!
Thanks everybody for your continued support!
Version 2.0 adds a number of new features and enhancements, including:
* Background play so that music continues while other apps are in the foreground. Turn this on in the app's Settings icon in the top right corner of the screen
* New look and feel for Retina devices running iOS 7
* Retina graphics including score mode on iPad
* Ability to scroll the score directly to a measure (iPad only)
* Various bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 16, 2014
- 21.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (18)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• DIY Popcorn
• MIDI BreakOut Box
• SE Controller
• Symphonix Evolution
• Worms Alive!