Whether you're an experienced musician or a learner, Symphonix Evolution is a powerful tool that helps take your music to a whole new level. Create music by dragging notes directly onto the score, and record or playback via MIDI devices or using the inbuilt virtual synthesizer. Then print your music to share with others in your group. Learners or musicians who play 'by ear' will appreciate the ability to associate note pitch with the notation.
Symphonix Evolution has numerous features, including:
* 16 track sequencer
* Music Notation for each track
* Percussion scoring by mapping symbols to staff lines
* Full 88 key piano display mode
* Guitar fret view including simple tab notation
* Support for external MIDI devices using the USB Camera Connector or Core MIDI devices
* Retina display support
* Wavetable synthesizer with GM/GS emulation
* Over 260 high quality instruments
* Virtual MIDI support
* Load and Save standard MIDI files
* AirPrint support for printing your sheet music
* Integration with email and web for easy file exchange
* Real time recording and conversion to notation
* Quantization of recorded input or MIDI files
* Chord editor and matching including fret diagrams
* Dropbox support
* Rhythm Generator for custom drum patterns
* Tap Tempo
* Complete online help to get you started
Use Symphonix Evolution to take your music studio with you wherever you go!
Thanks everybody for your continued support! Here's our latest changes:
New features and enhancements:
* While a song is playing, any changes made by the user to Volume and Pan with the Mixer are now recorded and can be merged back into the score when playback completes.
* Improved the size and position of "next track" and "previous track" buttons (arrows in the top left corner of the display), especially on an iPad Mini. These also now respond better while the song is playing.
* The "ARP" indicator on the screen has been removed. Instead, the ARP button on the main toolbar lights up, making it easier to see if the Arpeggiator is active.
* Added auto identification of the QuNexus controller. When the QuNexus is connected the app should detect it and automatically switch to the QuNexus MIDI Command profile.
* Fixed a bug where the app would crash if the user set the song title to an empty string and then saved the song. The app would crash after loading that song.
* Fixed a bug where Arpeggiated notes were not cleared when toggled via external MIDI command
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 5 days ago
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (49)
- 56.5 MB