iOS Universal Music
SunVox is the most powerful music creation tool for iOS. It is a small and fast cross-platform modular synthesizer with pattern based sequencer (tracker).
[ Jordan Rudess about this app ]
Sunvox is a serious music application. I am personally running it on my iphone. In the overcrowded world of music apps, Sunvox stands out as both unique and powerful. If you are a musician and own an iphone, you owe it to yourself to try this amazing application!
[ Key features ]
• Modular interface.
• Powerful microtonal (ultra-chromatic) sequencer.
• Highly optimized synth algorithms.
• Support of 16/24/32bit WAV, AIFF and XI samples.
• XM (FastTracker) and MOD (ProTracker, OctaMED) import.
• Multitrack WAV export;
• WiFi import/export;
• MIDI file import/export;
• MIDI IN/OUT;
• Mic/Line-in recording;
• Audiobus and IAA support;
• It is also available for other systems (check the site).
[ Brief instruction ]
The main menu - button with the SunVox icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
Use multitouch to scale/move content of timeline and pattern editor.
How to connect one module to another: first touch on source, second touch on destination.
REC button is only for notes and controller recording. If you want to record sound - use the Sampler module (and press REC button under the Sampler controllers).
[ Built-in synthesizers & effects ]
• Analog Generator;
• DrumSynth with 120 unique synthetic drum sounds;
• FM synthesizer;
• MetaModule (use it to build your own synths/effects);
• Sampler (supported formats: WAV, XI, AIFF);
• SpectraVoice (FFT-based synthesizer for warm atmospheric sounds);
• Side Chain Compressor;
• 3Band equalizer;
• Filter (Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass, Notch);
• Loop (for glitch effects);
• Vocal Filter (for human voice simulation);
• Vorbis Player;
• and more ...
[ Bug reports ]
Found a bug? Have some questions? Just write me directly: email@example.com
The answer comes immediately!
Official SunVox homepage + video tutorials:
Development status of the new version:
* bigger Compressor visualizer;
* GPIO module is now available on all devices, but it is fully functional in Linux only;
* bugs fixed.