Spotify for iOS 4
=== NOTE ===
If you’re using an iPad or a recent iPhone or iPod, just download the main "Spotify" app instead to get access to great new features (requires iOS 5).
=== === ===
Get free access to Spotify Premium now! With Premium you'll get access to millions of tracks from thousands of albums and artists on your iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad. If you haven’t tried Premium before, you can try it on your mobile for 48-hours, completely free. You don’t even have to enter credit card details. Simply download this app and log in*.
If 48-hours isn’t enough, you can extend your trial by 30 days by following the details in the email we send you when you log in.
If you don't want to extend your Premium trial, or subscribe to Premium, you can still enjoy Spotify on your phone. Wirelessly sync and play mp3s from your computer, explore our music catalogue, and edit your playlists.
Praise for Spotify
- "Spotify is so good" – Mark Zuckerberg - CEO and Founder of Facebook
- "The celestial jukebox is no pipe dream; it’s here now." - Time
- "Spotify makes music fun again, just like the iPod did nearly 10 years ago." – Billboard.biz
• Instant access to millions of tracks
• Stream online
• Listen offline – no mobile connection needed
• Share music with your friends
• Star your favourite tracks
• Wirelessly sync your own MP3s to your iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad
• Create and sync playlists
• Send the tracks you listen to direct to Last.fm & Facebook
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify
• Fixes crash related to adding tracks to playlists
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 02, 2012
- Spotify Ltd.
- 8.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (231)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (231)