Spectrum Analyzer - Real Time Sound Frequency Analyzer
***** "As a former IEEE Technical Committee Chair for Signal Processing, I find this app amazingly flexible and useful. Works very well with its proper designed-in control selections." - Roblake
>>> Check out the demo video at SpectrumAnalyzerApp.com
Spectrum Analyzer for iOS is a powerful real-time audio analysis app. Designed with musicians and recording engineers in mind, it can also be used by anyone interested in the world of sound. Ideal for room tuning or speaker tuning, the app enables portable, precision audio measurement and visualization.
Spectrum Analyzer harnesses the computational and graphical power of its host device to provide precision, real-time readouts that are smooth and responsive. It has been designed from the ground up to take full advantage of the newest features and capabilities of iOS 6. It is a completely integrated app - there are no plug-ins or in-app purchases available or required.
● Octave Band Real Time Analyzer
● FFT Plot (Fast Fourier Transform)
● Spectrograph module
● Test Tone and White/Pink Noise Generator
● Retina display and iPhone 5 ready
Audio input may be acquired via the built-in microphone or an external measurement microphone. For best results we recommend using a calibrated measurement microphone connected via USB audio interface or iPhone dock connector. This allows for high precision and flat frequency response, as well as for stereo input.
Thank you for helping us improve Spectrum Analyzer app! Please rate it on the App Store now, so we can make it even better!
● Native iPhone 6 graphics
● Does not mute other audio
● Audio Interface Settings
● Stability improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 hours ago
- ONYX Apps
- 10.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (36)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ClockMaster - Clock Time Regulation
• FFT Plot - Real Time Sound Frequency Analyzer
• LED Audio Spectrum Visualizer
• Metronome Ϟ
• Octave RTA - Real Time Sound Frequency Analyzer