iOS iPad Music
Sonic Logic is a modular MIDI controller that allows you to edit and control MIDI setups from your iPad.
Connect over WiFi, Bluetooth(*), USB (*), MIDI cable or use Virtual MIDI to control other iOS apps internally.
Control DAWs like: Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, Protools, Traktor, and other many more.
Create and edit on your iPad! Super easy and fun interface to create, edit, control, manipulate, assign MIDI controllers and notes live, using touch gestures. (No external editor needed).
Add Buttons, knobs, toggle buttons, XY pads, sliders and text objects.
* Create your MIDI controller easily from your iPad.
* Import and export your setups and layouts.
* Multi screen - Each setup can have up to 8 different, easily switchable screens.
* Intelligent MIDI assignments makes component creation fast and easy.
* Edit component's color, size, MIDI channel, range and controller number.
* Time advancing gestures for buttons, create a time based MIDI transition with just a press of a button.
* Control everything with multi touch.
* Snap to middle feature on sliders and knobs.
* Built in, editable templates.
* Low latency.
* to Mac clients
** Windows users - 3rd party software exists for Windows to connect Sonic Logic to it over Wi-Fi
Visit us at www.soniclogicapps.com for more information, videos, DAW presets and more…
Email us for feature requests and ideas!
Spread the love <3 - If you like Sonic Logic, let us and others know by posting a review here :)
* Multipeer USB connectivity - Multiple devices running Sonic Logic and Knob Lab can now connect to the same Mac over USB.
* Blazing fast Bluetooth! - Bluetooth now connects faster with lower latency times.
* Bugs squashed.
Sonic Logic Central 2.1 or newer is required to connect to Mac clients over USB or Bluetooth.
It can be downloaded from www.soniclogicapps.com
Thanks for supporting Sonic Logic!