Sonic Logic is a modular MIDI controller allowing you to edit and control MIDI controller setups from your iPad.
Control Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, Protools, Traktor, and other popular DAWs right from your iPad.
Sonic Logic uses CoreMIDI to send MIDI signals so you can even hook it up to hardware synths using and iPad to MIDI cable.
Edit on your iPad! Super easy interface to create, edit, control, manipulate, assign MIDI controllers and notes live, using touch gestures. (No external editor needed).
Add Buttons, switches, toggle buttons, XY pads, sliders and text objects.
Their look and feel is meant to emulate real life controls, with real feedback.
* Create your MIDI controller easily from your iPad.
* Edit component's color, size, MIDI channel and controller number.
* Time advancing gestures for buttons, create a timed MIDI transition from 0 to 127 with just a press of a button.
* Control everything with multi touch.
* Snap to middle feature on sliders.
* Built in, editable templates.
* iCloud support, always stay synced with all your setups on any device.
* Low latency.
Connect you iPad over Wi-Fi connection to your Mac, or connect if using an iPad to MIDI cable to any MIDI interface.
(Windows users - 3rd party software exists for Windows to connect Sonic Logic to it over Wi-Fi).
Visit us at www.soniclogicapps.com for more information, videos, DAW presets and more…
Email us for feature requests and ideas!
1. Virtual MIDI
Virtual MIDI allows you to send MIDI signals to other iOS apps that receive it.
Turn on virtual MIDI in the settings menu, all outgoing MIDI singals will also output through "Sonic Logic Virtual MIDI" connection.
2. Undo / Redo
The undo and redo buttons allow you to undo and redo your last edit actions.
Most actions are undoable, but some are not (like deleteing screens).
3. Value Tracking
Value tracking allows you to track what MIDI values are sent out for a specific component.
Turn this feature on in the settings menu. You can select between permanent or temporary value trackers
4. Screen Duplication
Duplicate the current screen by pressing the duplicate button.
5.Minimum / Maximum values
Control the minimum and maximum MIDI values that XY pads and sliders output.
Edit this option individually for each component in the detailed edit screen.
* Switches are now an indivitual components and not a part of the button component.
* You can now set if you want the "add component" bar to be visible when you are not in edit mode, change this option in the settings menu.
* Bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 6 days ago
- Uri Nachmias
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (9)
- 14.7 MB