Songkick Concerts - Tour dates and festivals for your favorite artists and bands.
Track your favorite artists so you never miss them live. Get notifications when they announce tour dates near you.
Cult of Mac Must-Have app, Billboard App of the Month, UK iTunes App of the Week.
Instantly create a personalized concert calendar based on your bands and your locations by scanning your music library. See why millions of fans love Songkick!
• Scans your iPhone/iPod Touch music library, Spotify playlists, or Facebook music (includes Rdio & Deezer) to track your favorite artists.
• Get a personalized, local concert calendar for your bands.
• Alerts when new concerts are announced.
• For every concert or festival, see the full line-up, venue map, and invite friends.
• Compare all ticket options & prices. Buy tickets in-app and never miss another 9am on-sale.
• We’ll suggest concerts based on your taste so you’ll have plenty of options for a great night out.
• Search to track any artist in the world. Don’t miss out when they announce a concert near you and browse their full tour schedule if you want a live music road trip!
Testimonials and Reviews:
“If I had to choose one concert recommendation service above all the others, I would pick Songkick.”
“With 100,000 concerts on its global database, Songkick dominates the listings market.”
- The Guardian
"10 Best Music Apps October 2013… for lovers of live music, Songkick is a dream app.”
- The Independent,
“A music lover-turned-traveler's go-to app.”
"COOL: Find tickets, venue information and lineups in-app."
“Songkick isn’t the only music listings site… But Songkick has emerged as the leader.”
- New York Times
“It’s completely free and it’s bloody marvellous.”
"Songkick will recognize upcoming concerts from your favorite artists in bands in your area based on the scan, and automatically keep track of these in a tab dedicated to your personalized concert calendar."
"App of the Month"
A few releases back we unveiled our concert recommendations, with the aim of helping you discover and go to memorable shows you might otherwise have missed.
It turns out that calculating recommendations for popular artists is quite hard — apparently Robbie Williams is not “similar to” The Prodigy. And Enrique Iglesias isn’t renowned for being “similar to” Eminem. So, after much head-scratching, we decided to rethink the way we explain these recommendations.
From today, we’ll sound more like we know what we’re talking about when we say that Elton John is “tracked by fans of” Pearl Jam. You can judge the similarity for yourself.
Also in this release:
- Shiny new app icon and launch screen images. So tasty you’ll want to lick them. (Don’t lick them, they’re just for looking at.)
- FIXED: If you tapped a new concert push notification while the app was open, we refused to show it to you in the notifications feed. We’ve relented, now the app shows new notifications as well as old ones. Much better.
- FIXED: The web view sometimes had a ‘Close’ button which didn’t work. Since there’s already a back arrow button, we’ve got rid of the pointless ‘Close’ button.
- Our New Year’s resolution was to stay on top of clean-up and housekeeping: so we swept out the cobwebs of legacy code, vacuumed up a bunch of unused logic, cooked up a big new asset host to manage images (with plenty leftover to put in the freezer). Ask us how we’re doing in a month.
If you enjoy the app, please take a minute to rate us. We get an email every morning with all your reviews and read every single one.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 20, 2015
- 9.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (56)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (2523)