SmartPlayer - Music Player and Last.fm Scrobbler
Clean, fresh and elegant music player and Last.fm scrobbler.
SmartPlayer is the most efficient Last.fm scrobbler for iOS and the first music app to implement blurred artwork backgrounds since 2012.
- Stunning and clean user-interface
- Fully compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad in both portrait and landscape
- Isolated scrobbles: Use SmartPlayer on as many devices as you want and it won't interfere with scrobbling activity between devices. All scrobbles are contained within the app on each device.
- Offline scrobbling, never miss a scrobble! Any scrobbles that are made offline are stored into an offline cache which you can scrobble later.
- Updates your 'Now Playing' status on Last.fm in real-time.
- View your Last.fm profile summary in settings
- WiFi-only data mode
- Mode to force all scrobbles into offline cache
- Intuitive gesture-based music controls
- Integrated social features and 'Love' tracks on Last.fm
- 100% synced with your Device music library
- Fully compatible with iTunes Match
- 'Show All Music' switch for iTunes Match
- Blurred Artwork backgrounds or choose your own background in settings
- Play counts (as well as other data) are automatically updated.
- Uses your device's equalisers and gapless playback settings
- Sleep timer (with fade out option)
Remember: If it doesn't scrobble it doesn't count.
If you're experiencing any problems at all, take a look at the Questions & Answers section, or otherwise please contact me (details in the app 'Support' section in the settings). There's no way for me to contact you about the issues you're having if you simply leave a bad review.
Just some minor UI fixes and bug fixes.
Don't forget to leave your review (or submit the same review) after each update! If you're experiencing problems just contact me otherwise I won't be able to fix it!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 21, 2013
- Shad Deen
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (15)
- 2.5 MB