This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Music
Slow down your music without changing the pitch! Slow Notes lets you use music already synced with your device. No need for a separate upload or syncing.
Learn any piece of music by slowing it down. Hear each note in difficult guitar solos, grab each drum hit in speedy drum fills or simply slow the music down to grab a quick lyric.
“This is something I wish I had when learning music. It’s priceless.”
-- Devon, Guitar Instructor
It’s easy to use! Swipe you finger in the center of the screen to change the speed, tempo or pitch. Set loop start and end points with a single tap or adjust by swiping up or down in the left of right hand columns.
- Slow down your music up to 70% to hear every note, beat or lyric.
- The visual interface makes this app fun to use.
- Change the pitch to tune the music to your instrument.
- Quickly change any settings with a flick of you finger.
Slow Notes does not play DRM protected audio files.
Requires iOS 4.0.1 or greater
Creating a waveform image in some cases may take some time the first time a song is loaded. Once created it remembers it and is much quicker to load.
Audio files with a very high bitrate will not create an accurate waveform but will perform correctly
• Updated to be compatible with iOS 5.0
• Name change: Removed "Music Player" from title.
• Remembers last song when relaunching app