This app was removed from the App Store.
Simplify Music 2
iOS iPhone Music
One of the best iPhone applications:
- Gizmodo’s 20 Essential iPhone Apps
- TechCrunch’s Top 10 Apps
- PCMag’s 21 Cool iPhone Apps
- MacWorld: “Best music-streaming app” and one of “Our Favorite iPhone Apps”
is now even better.
"The 100 Essential iPhone Apps"
-iLounge, November 2009
"it's absolutely indispensable"
-Gizmodo, August 2009
The 35 Best iPhone Apps of the Year(so far)
-TechCrunch, August 2009
The 101 best iPhone apps in the world today
-TechDigest, July 2009
Best iPhone Music Apps 2009
-PCMag, April 2009
"I wouldn’t wait to purchase it"
-CNNMoney.com, April 2009
Access your home computer’s digital music library on your iPhone or iPod touch, anytime and anywhere with Simplify Media. This app will also enable you to stream music from up to 30 of your friends’ music collections, while viewing artist bios too.
In three easy steps, Simplify Media connects people directly with their content.
1. Download the application from the App Store.
2. Create an account using Simplify Media on a Mac, PC or Ubuntu
3. On your computer, remote music appears right within iTunes
- Works over WiFi and EDGE/3G
- Easy setup; no router configuration
- Handles MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC and Apple Lossless files
- Search by artist, album and title across connected computers
- Create an on-the-fly playlist for later enjoyment right on your phone or touch
- Pick up where you left off if you quit the application while listening
- Scrobble songs played to your last.fm profile
- iTunes-purchased DRM tracks can’t be played on the iPhone and iPod touch
- LyricWiki lyrics are no longer available. We are researching alternatives
"we welcome with open arms (and ears) ...Simplify Music 2.0"
-Macworld, April 2009
"Version 2.0 adds some nifty amenities"
-CNET, April 2009
"I got a consistent, high-quality stream the whole way"
-TIME, April 2009
"Simplify Media 2 is a must have app for the iPhone. It is improving on the already proven formula of its predecessor while staying true to what makes it awesome. Check it out."
- AppVee, April 2009
"We covered Simplify Media’s original iPhone / iPod touch App back in August of ‘08 and came away impressed by its ability to stream music from your home Windows / Mac / Linux computer remotely — including music libraries from up to 30 of your friends. Now the developers of Simplify Music have added additional features like UPnP support, FLAC, and favorite tagging across your network"
- eHomeUpgrade, April 2009