SHREDDER for iPhone - Synth for Guitar
Introducing SHREDDER, the first professional iOS synthesizer built for your guitar: now custom designed for your iPhone and iPod Touch.
You control SHREDDER with your guitar. Simply plug in, hit the Guitar Synth button and start jamming. No special synth pickup needed: our revolutionary guitar tracking algorithms convert your guitar notes into synth notes.
SHREDDER's true analog-modeling synth engine is the culmination of our vast expertise on Digital Signal Processing on the iOS platform. With luscious dual-oscillator sound generators, custom designed 4-pole multi-mode resonant filter, dedicated FM envelope, dual dedicated LFOs, you are invited to tweak and relive the vibes of any decade of electrified music.
All the basic controls you need live or in the studio are grouped conveniently on the Main Panel. You can use the Guitar Mix fader to blend in your guitar with the SHREDDER synth, use the Gate Attack and Release knobs to find the "sweet spot" for guitar tracking.
Connect to SHREDDER with USB or in-jack guitar adapters compatible with your device, or even use the device's built-in mic as an input.
But SHREDDER doesn't just toot its own horn: It's also a MIDI interface for your guitar. You can use it to control other compatible virtual MIDI apps, MIDI devices, or even computer programs by just playing your guitar. With output that can simultaneously cover all the 16 MIDI channels and an easy to use in-app MIDI destination browser, you can start driving your favorite apps, synths, or drum machines right away.
• Virtual-Analog Subtractive/FM Guitar Synth and Guitar-to-MIDI interface
• Incredibly low latency Guitar-to-MIDI ("G2M") conversion
• Highly accurate, adaptive guitar tracking technology
• Control compatible virtual MIDI apps or MIDI devices with your guitar using SHREDDER
• Compatible with in-jack or USB guitar interfaces (refer to hardware manufacturer for device compatibility)
• Audio Backgrounding
• Note Hold
• Adjustable synth vs guitar signal mix
• Adjustable guitar tracking response
• G2M transposition
• Live note readout and signal strength display
• Oscilloscope with live display
• Guitar tuner
• Dual Analog-Modeling Oscillators with multiple waveforms
• Oscillator syncing, settable octaves & OSC2 Fine Tuning
• Custom-designed 4-pole Resonant Filter w/ 3 modes, dedicated ADSR envelope & note tracking
• OSC2 -> OSC1 Frequency Modulation
• Dedicated FM ADSR envelope w/ FM-to-oscillator mix, wave phase & ring modulation
• Dual dedicated LFOs with multiple waveforms, adjustable rate, phase & amount, frequency-syncing & phase-trigger
• Dedicated amp ADSR envelope
• Settable glide
• Noise generator
• Virtual MIDI Out w/ 16 simultaneously selectable channels
• Virtual MIDI "Global Server" Mode for use as a virtual-hardware interface
• Hardware MIDI Out for controlling external synths or devices (via suitable adapter)
• Virtual MIDI In
• Hardware MIDI In for use with external controllers
• Programmable MIDI In Control Code Map
FX & Other
• Virtual pedalboard with analog-inspired FX,
• Fuzz Goblin distortion/overdrive
• Ghoul Vibrations analog chorus/vibrato
• Echo-Plasm stereo delay/reverb
• Audio recording deck
• Share audio via email, WiFi, Audio Copy/Paste or SoundCloud
• 73-note keyboard w/ adjustable key width
• Over 110 synth presets designed by pros
• YPAT 2.0 Preset system w/ preset sharing via email or WiFi. Can also share presets with SHREDDER for iPad.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 30, 2013
- Yonac Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (11)
- 6.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AirVox - Gesture Controlled Music
• Galileo Organ
• Magellan Jr
• OttO - The Amazing Live Voice Reversal and FX Gizmo
• PitchBot - Smart Chromatic Tuner
• SHREDDER - Synth for Guitar
• Steel Guitar
• miniSynth 2
• miniSynth PRO