Samplr - Touch the Music
Samplr allows you to make music and play with sound in a new and intuitive way by touching the waveform on the screen with your fingers. Explore the sounds melody and texture using the different play modes and create your music compositions with the gesture recorder.
"The results are immediately impressive. Samplr's seven multi-touch play modes each offer different approaches, all of which are useful and genuinely musical [...] Samplr is a must-have." - Future Music Magazine
"It may come closest to transforming your iPad into a touchable sonic slate." - Peter Kirn, Create Digital Music
"I absolutely love this - This is a wonderful app for playing and manipulating samples. It's a great user interface. It is fun, powerful, unique and the developer is committed to delivering all the elements that put it on top! Bravo and a job well done." - Jordan Rudess
The sound at your fingertips.
With an interface designed for live performance, Samplr gives the musician quick and precise access to all the instrument functionality at any time. Unlike other apps that try to recreate real life instruments or interaction concepts from traditional computers Samplr was designed from the very beginning for Multi-Touch devices.
• 8 different play modes: Slicer, Looper, E-bow, Tape, Scratch, Arpeggiator, Keyboard and Loop Player.
• 6 simultaneous samples (with 8 voices each).
• 5 sound effects per sample: Distortion, Filter, Amplitude Modulator, Feedback Delay and Reverb.
• Audio input recording and resampling.
• Background Audio to play along other instruments.
• Ready to use sample library.
• User manual.
• WAV and AIFF files supported.
• MIDI Sync input.
• Audiobus Input and Output.
• Dropbox import.
• Sonoma AudioCopy and AudioPaste.
• Export to AudioShare.
Learn more and see it in action at: www.samplr.net
• iOS 8 support.
• Bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 21, 2014
- Marcos Alonso
- 38.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (17)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (251)