Samples - A Sampler For Humans
iOS Universal Music
Samplers used to be complex.
Samples allows you to record, store and play back over a thousand sounds of up to 30 seconds. Quickly capture that musical idea. Easily build your own drum machine, soundboard or effect pad.
• 64 pages with 20 pads each
• Individual volume and pan controls
• Real-time playback progress and peaks display
• Big, accurate waveform display
• Very low latency playback
• Audiobus support
◦ Record audio from other apps
◦ Send audio to other apps
Samples will not interrupt any music you might be playing on your device, which makes it great for Podcasting and radio shows.
It's very fast, and as simple as can be.
If you want more, the PRO pack is for you. It includes the following features:
◦ Set you sounds to seamlessly repeat
◦ Set your sounds to play backwards, non-destructively
◦ Edit your samples non-destructively, without clicks or pops
• AudioCopy/AudioPaste/Pasteboard support
◦ Import sounds from other apps
◦ Import WAVE files from your computer via iTunes
◦ Import professional loops and sounds by Loopmasters from the AudioCopy Content Store
◦ Export what you've recorded in Samples
If Samples misbehaves, or if you have a suggestion to make it work better for you, please don't hesitate to contact me. You'll find a Send Feedback button in the app.
English, Italiano, Deutsch, Español, Français, Türkçe, Nederlands, Polski, עִבְרִית, Portuguese
This app was built with love and patience. I hope you'll enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing and building it.
Learn more about Audiobus at http://audiob.us
Learn more about AudioCopy at http://retronyms.com/audiocopy
- Real-time playback progress and peaks display
- Countless fixes/tweaks
- Improvements for small displays
- Updated AudioCopy and Audiobus to latest SDKs
- Your device will no longer auto-lock if any pad is playing