Samples - A Sampler For Humans
iOS iPad Music
Samplers used to be complex.
Samples lets you record up to 100 sounds of up to 30 seconds using your iPad's microphone, and then play them back whenever you want!
The "Turbo" audio engine that powers it delivers very low latency playback of your samples. Audiobus support gives you infinite possibilities - stream to other apps, or record from them. Each sample has individual volume and pan controls.
Samples will not interrupt any music you might be playing on your iPad, which makes it great for Podcasting and radio shows.
It's very fast, and as simple as can be.
If you want more, the PRO pack is for you. It includes the following features:
◦ Turn any pad into a looping pad
◦ Non-destructively edit your samples
• AudioCopy/AudioPaste/General Pasteboard support
◦ Import samples from other apps
◦ Import samples from the AudioCopy Content Store
◦ Export what you've recorded in Samples
• iTunes file sharing support
◦ Import sample files from your computer via iTunes, easy as drag'n'drop
If Samples misbehaves, or if you have a suggestion to make it work better for you, please don't hesitate to contact me. You'll find a Send Feedback button in the app.
English, Italiano, Deutsch, Español, Français, Türkçe, Nederlands, Polski, עִבְרִית, Portuguese
This app was built with love and patience. I hope you'll enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing and building it.
Learn more about Audiobus at http://audiob.us
AudioCopy and AudioPaste by Sonoma Wire Works
• iPad Pro support
• iOS 9 compatibility
• Updated Audiobus and AudioCopy
• Bug fixes and polish