iOS Universal Music
The Roadie Tuner is an all in one companion for all your Roadie Tuners. It serves as a control center for your tuning experience as well as a repository for all your instruments profiles.
Designed by musicians for musicians, the app’s beautiful, minimal, and intuitive interface allows you to stay up to date with the latest Roadie upgrades. Explore a wide variety of alternate tunings, create custom tunings and consistently get the best sound out of your instrument. Roadie Tuner makes tuning a breeze. Download the app so you can immediately get to playing.
- Create and store a profile for all of your instruments (electric, acoustic, classical, 7 and 12-string guitars, ukuleles, mandolins, banjos, etc.) and sync it across your Roadie Tuners.
- Choose from a multitude of alternate tunings for your instrument, or create your own custom tunings.
- Refine your advanced tuning options, such as reference pitch and capo tuning as modifying the desired frequency in cents level.
- Access music news, our latest updates, and tips on how to improve your playing.
- Create custom instruments such as a dulcimer or a santour or anything else with geared pegs.
- Turn off and on Roadie’s beep and vibration function depending on your needs.
- Switch to left handed mode to switch the direction of the Roadie screen.
Audience Choice Winner - TechCrunch Disrupt NY 2014
Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 100 Brilliant Companies award for 2014
As seen on Engadget, TechCrunch, IEEE Spectrum, CNET, Guitar Noize, The Next Web, The Wall Street Journal.
As seen on Kickstarter!
Now you can finally reorder your instruments and tunings on Roadie 2. You can pull your favorite instrument to the top and your least used tunings to the bottom.