iOS Universal Music
Note: This free version is supported by ads. To remove advertisements, either use the in-app purchase or buy Rhythm Pad Pro from the App Store.
Rhythm Pad includes a wide range of high-quality real and electronic drum kits. Just connect you iPod/iPhone/iPad to speakers and start jamming with your band. You can also play along with songs from the iPod library. Rhythm Pad is created by musicians for musicians, delivering you an awesome set of features. Download the best drums app for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch today!
Top features include:
• Realistic Open and Closed Hi-Hats function.
• 'Smart Levels': Pads sound louder at the center.
• Optimized layout for maximum playability in iOS devices.
• High-quality stereo sampled sounds with maximum polyphony that gives a realistic feel.
• Ability to configure the levels for individual pads.
• Added ability to rearrange pad positions.
• Recording Feature: Added ability to record your patterns and share your recordings.
• AudioCopy: Allows you to take the samples you record in Rhythm Pad to other audio applications.
• MIDI support: Sends MIDI via WiFi or Camera Connection Kit allowing you to use Rhythm Pad as a MIDI controller. While sending MIDI signals, drums are mapped based on General MIDI standard.
• Audiobus support: Stream audio from Rhythm Pad to other Audiobus-compatible apps.
• Real (with Ride)
• Real (with Rimshot)
• Real (Pop Kit)
• Rock Kit
Follow us on Twitter for updates on Rhythm Pad:
Become a Rhythm Pad fan on Facebook: