"a gem of an app I guarantee will live on my phone for quite some time, and I suspect that’ll be true for you other iOS device-carrying folks as well." - notreble.com
The Rhythm Calculator allows a musician to quickly input a complicated section of musical rhythm and hear it played back in perfect time and tempo. A great practice aid!
With a familiar calculator-style user interface, inputting rhythm is a breeze.
- Note and rest values up to 1/128 (Semihemidemisemiquaver)
- Time signatures
- Multiple dotted rhythms
- Almost any complex tuplets
Set the time signature, enter the rhythm and hit '='. No need to worry about bar lines they're added automatically. Swipe down through groups of notes to break them up so that the final result looks just like the score you're trying to learn.
A life-like metronome interface lets you set tempo between 40 and 230 bpm - Perfect to practice against when learning that tricky passage.
- Swipe down through joined notes to split them up.
- Hold down the equals button to access all the playback settings.
- Hold down the tuplet button to edit the tuplet dimensions.
- Hold down the dotted rhythm button to cycle through one, two and three dots.
Exciting new features...
- Now supports Time Signatures
- Automatic bar lines
- Automatically splits notes and rests across bar lines
- Optional metronome pulse
- Always plays a full bars rhythm before repeating
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 08, 2012
- JET Powered Apps Ltd.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (11)
- 1.9 MB