This app was removed from the App Store.
Revolver Magazine - by NewBay Media
iOS Universal Newsstand
Revolver is the No. 1 hard-rock and heavy-metal destination in the world. In print for over 10 years, the magazine takes readers into the studio, onto the stage, and behind the scenes, providing in-depth information, mind-blowing original photography, and hilarious insights they can’t find anywhere else.
The home of The Hottest Chicks in Hard Rock, Revolver also covers horror movies, mixed martial arts, tattoos, action sports, and more. Each year Revolver throws the premiere U.S. hard-rock and metal awards show, the Revolver Golden Gods.
In its fourth year, the show has featured appearances by Ozzy Osbourne, Metallica, Mötley Crüe, Rob Halford, Dave Grohl, Slash, Lemmy Kilmister, Dave Mustaine, William Shatner, Sebastian Bach, Alice Cooper, Marilyn Manson, Kat Von D, and many others.
Revolver sponsors over 20 hard-rock tours each year, including the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival.
Its website (www.revolvermag.com) features exclusive interviews, music and video, photo-shoot outtakes, and contests.
Revolver is also the official partner of GoTV for RevolverTV, the main home of hard rock and heavy metal programming on all mobile phones, producing new features weekly on over 200 mobile networks including the latest versions of Android and iPhone.
Revolver Magazine is part of the Future Publishing group.
****Note: This digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies****
The terms of subscription is 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue $6.99 (US) / $6.99 (CA)
With subscription prices at:
1 year $9.99 (US) / $9.99 (CA)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• Faster loading store.
• General bug fixes and optimisations to improve app performance.