Relative Pitch Interval Ear Training - key lessons for musicians and singers to learn, practice and perfect music theory
⇒ Featured by Apple on the App Store front page, RelativePitch has helped over 100,000 musicians improve their ears
"Whether you are a seasoned musician or a complete beginner, RelativePitch will have you listening with a sharpened ear and a greater appreciation of the music you love."
-- The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW.com)
"A well thought-out, educational and informative app."
-- iPhone App Directory Vol. 5 (Imagine Publishing)
You're not getting everything you could out of music.
That's unfortunate, because you've always loved music. You have albums you've listened to a hundred times over, and you play or sing a little yourself. You might even have put in hours of practice to become quite good at your chosen instrument.
The trouble is that you're not able to do what you always wanted to do, which is •understand• music as easily as you breathe.
• You want to be able to improvise with other musicians, riffing off one another all night long, coming out with newer and more innovative sounds as every hour goes by.
• When a friend of yours is singing, you want to be able to join in harmony easily and effortlessly, adding another layer into the song without having to figure out each note.
• You've often had songs in your head that you badly want to bring out into the real world, but you can't figure out how to play them on your instrument.
• Other musicians occasionally listen intently and ask if you heard the subtle little change that the artist just made, just then. You nod, but you can't hear it. You don't know what you should be hearing.
Interval training is what opens the door to all of those experiences. And our app, RelativePitch, is the best way to learn interval training, boost your musical talents, and increase your confidence.
How does it work? RelativePitch includes
• Training Mode – 13 lessons guide you from beginner to expert, teaching you all the intervals in the octave.
• Testing Mode – Check your progress by trying to get the highest score in testing mode. If you distinguish intervals correctly, you'll unlock new levels and new challenges in training.
• Custom Mode – If you're having trouble with one specific piece of training, set up a custom training and testing session to target your problem
• Interval training to teach you to distinguish ascending, descending and harmonic intervals across two and a half octaves
• Simple interface, fun to use app, and all the interval training you'll ever need to have an ear that catches the subtle and crucial sounds for a perfect song.
• A wide choice of high quality instruments, including Piano, Guitar, French Horn, Clarinet, Violin, and Male and Female Singing Voices.
Interval training will transform the way you hear, play, and enjoy music – even if you don't know anything about music theory. Our app is easy and enjoyable to use, and our customers have great things to say about it:
“This app is the greatest. After four days of dedicated use I have seen major improvements in my skills as music student.”
“For years, I've wanted to play my sax 'by ear.' Working with RelativePitch is bringing me closer and closer to that goal.”
“You can really learn something with this app. It's like having a music instructor with you, patiently teaching you intervals.”
“Amazing! Best app in the market!”
You're just one step away from getting so much more out of the music you love.
Any questions or need help? Just email support@EasyEarTraining.com.
• Total user interface upgrade: a bold new look for iOS7.
• Two new instruments! Male and female singing voices.
• New "Progress" screen giving an overview of your achievements in each lesson.
• New "Instruments" screen providing easy toggling of each instrument sound.
• Improved VoiceOver support: better labels on controls and support for the "scrub" gesture to go back to main menu.
• Upgraded audio engine.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Easy Ear Training
- 25.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (339)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Chordelia Seventh Heaven - improve your music theory and develop your technique with dominant, diminished and more 7th chords - for smooth latin, jazz and gypsy sounds
• Chordelia Triad Tutor - learn to hear Major, Minor, Augmented and Diminished chords - for the beginner and advanced musician who plays Guitar, Ukulele, Sax and more
• Easy Ear Training: Learn to play music by ear using proven exercises - by musicians for musicians
• London A Cappella
• Relative Pitch Free Interval Ear Training - intervals trainer tool to learn to play music by ear and compose amazing songs
• Step and a Half: First Steps
• Step and a Half: Melody Training
• Tone Deaf Test: musical ear quiz judges your listening talent and pitch deafness for music and karaoke