iOS Universal Music
Airfoil Remote allows you to use an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to control Airfoil running on your Mac or Windows machine.
Airfoil Remote lets you:
* Toggle Speakers On or Off - If you want to send audio to new outputs, just turn them on in Airfoil Remote!
* Control Volumes - Turn the volume of an individual speaker up or down, or crank them all up at once. Rocking!
* Switch Sources - You can switch between recent audio sources to change what Airfoil is streaming.
* Control Playback Too - In addition to controlling Airfoil, you can also remotely control playback of many popular sources including Spotify and iTunes on both platforms, as well as over a dozen more on the Mac side.
* See What's Playing - Metadata from many supported sources is shown right in Airfoil Right. See artist names, track titles and album art!
Airfoil Remote requires Airfoil for Mac 4.8.4 (or higher) or Airfoil for Windows 3.6 (or higher).
Remember, Airfoil Remote does not receive audio (use Airfoil Speakers Touch for that), nor send it (use iOS's built-in AirPlay capabilities).
* The Master Volume slider is now again fully functional. Sorry about that!
* The Source list in Airfoil Remote now updates when Recent Sources change in Airfoil.
* Connecting to and switching between multiple Airfoil servers has been greatly improved.
* Airfoil Remote's settings, found in the Settings app, have been improved, with "Shake to Skip" now being off by default and some typos corrected.
* Multiple crashes have been fixed, which is always a good thing for all involved.