***** PLEASE NOTE *****
Airfoil Remote works only with Airfoil for Mac 4.8 or higher.
Airfoil Remote is not currently compatible with Airfoil for Windows. Stay tuned!
Airfoil Remote allows you to use an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to control Airfoil running on your Mac.
Airfoil Remote lets you:
* Toggle speakers on or off - If you want to send audio to new outputs, just turn them on in Airfoil Remote!
* Control volumes - Turn the volume of an individual speaker up or down, or crank them all up at once. Rocking!
* Switch Sources - You can switch between recent audio sources to change what Airfoil is streaming.
* Control Playback Too - In addition to controlling Airfoil, remote playback control of many popular sources including Spotify, Rdio, Last.fm and more, is possible
* See What's Playing - Metadata from many supported sources is shown right in Airfoil Right. See artist names, track titles and album art!
Remember, Airfoil Remote does not receive audio (use Airfoil Speakers Touch for that), nor send it (use iOS's built-in AirPlay capabilities).
* Reemote now has a new name: Airfoil Remote! It's also got a new owner, as we've brought it in-house to Rogue Amoeba!
* Airfoil now includes everything needed on the Mac side - remote control no longer requires a separate background app running on your Mac.
* Airfoil Remote's interface has been streamlined and improved.
* Airfoil is now a Universal app, with full support for the iPhones, iPods Touch, and iPads all in one app.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 16, 2013
- Rogue Amoeba Software
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (16)
- 15.5 MB