Pimp Your Sound
iOS Universal Music
New ringtones and sounds for the new iOS and new devices!
Please Note: You'll need iTunes to apply new ringtones. It's a unified technical requirement for ALL the apps with ringtones. Don't worry, we provide clear instructions on how to do it fast and easily!
Pimp Your Sound is here to customize the sound of your device by giving you an exclusive selection of specially created and licensed ringtones, text tones, email tones, calendar alerts, tweets sounds, and more!
Select a tune from the rich "Ringtone Collection" or make your own ringtones from your favorite songs with "Ringtone Maker". Customize every single sound on your device using "Sound Theme Maker":
* Text Tones
* New Voicemail Tones
* New/Sent Mail Tones
* Calendar Alerts
* Reminder Alerts
* Tweet Sounds
- Rich Ringtone Collection for endless customization
- Ringtone Maker + Sound Theme Maker
- Built-in music player for pre-listening before creating
- Create ringtones from your favorite songs
- Record your own sounds
- Apply Reverse sound effect
- Change tracks’ pitch
- Check out the most popular and recently added sounds
- Mark favorite sounds when listening
- Universal application: install once, use it across all your devices
Hip-Hop or Electronic, Romantic or Funky, Rock or Animal Sounds – choose the ringtones to perfectly suit your mood or any occasion.
We add new tunes and sounds on a regular basis. Just tap "New" to see updates.
- Quick access to your favorite tunes. Go to your best-loved categories right from Spotlight Search by simply entering the category name.
- 3D Touch support. Check out New ringtones or get down to creating your own right from the Home Screen (the feature is available for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus).
- Performance improvements you won't necessarily notice but definitely enhancing your experience with the app.
Thank you for the comments you share with us, we really appreciate your feedback and always work on making the app better. If you like the update, feel free to rate or review it on the App Store.