Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale!
As seen on Apple's iPad TV commercial, Gizmodo, CNet, TUAW, Smoking Apples and the Tapworthy book! Nota is a set of indispensable tools for musicians at any level. It has a piano chord and scale browser, a piano and staff note locator, a note quiz and a reference library with over 100 symbols. Make sure you also check out Nota for the iPad.
For beginners, Nota's tools covers the basics of music notation with a 4 octave piano that displays the notes on a staff, a full screen landscape mode piano for practicing and an interactive notes quiz to test your knowledge of notes.
For advanced users, the scales browser has a comprehensive list of common and exotic scales. Nota will show the scale, play it and display the notes, intervals and half-steps. The chords browser makes it easy to find a chord and play it on any key or invert it. You can now set the notation to strict or simplified and also set the root to sharp or flat. You can also consult the Circle of Fifths in the Reference section which has the most comprehensive reference of music notation on the iPad.
• Fantastic Sound.
• Dynamic Notes. A 4 Octave Piano that displays the notes on a staff.
• Grand Piano. A full screen piano with bigger keys is available when the iPhone or iPod Touch is rotated to landscape mode.
• Chords Galore. Need to look up the Dominant 7th chord on the key of C? With the chords browser, you can look up almost any chord type, play them in any key and even invert them.
• Scales Browser. From Major to Minor to Myxolidian. The scales browser allows you to look up almost any scale and play it in any key and play it, and view it's notes, intervals and half-steps.
• Quiz Basics. Better than flash cards, the note quiz tests your knowledge of notes in the staff. Difficulty level can be set to Easy with 34 notes or Advanced with 82 notes that includes Sharp and Flats.
• Music Brainiac. An extensive Reference Library with over 100 items that includes:
• Accents & Accidentals
• Lines, Breaks & Clefs
• Key Signatures
• Circle of Fifths
• Note Relationships
• Notes & Duration
• Repetition & Codas
• Rest & Durations
• Time Signatures
• Browse With A Flick. Now you can browse the reference library visually in coverflow mode when your iPhone or iPod Touch is in landscape mode.
• Parlez Vous Solfège. In fixed Do Solfège mode, notes are shown in their solfège syllables Do, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, La, Si Do.
Nota is not a music tutor nor it should replace an actual teacher. It is a fantastic tool for anyone doing music, beginner or experienced.
Check out a demo video at: http://notaapp.com
* * * * * * * *
NO SOUND ON THE APP? Of course there is sound, check the mute button on your device.
* * * * * * * *
4.0-4.2 compatibility fix
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 4 days ago
- All Forces
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (14)
- 29.6 MB