Music Tutor (Sight-reading Trainer)
iOS Universal Music
Note: This free version is supported by ads. To remove advertisements, use the in-app purchase to upgrade or buy the paid version of Music Tutor (+) from the App Store.
Improve your sight-reading skills with Music Tutor. This is a perfect tool for people learning music. Choose to practice between treble, bass or alto clefs in timed or untimed sessions. After each test, you can review your mistakes and see your progress.
Other salient features of Music Tutor:
• Custom Practice Range - Set your own range of notes that you want to practice with.
• Supports notes upto 4 ledger lines above or below the staff on any of the clefs.
• MIDI Support - Connect your keyboard or digital piano using Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and respond directly from your instrument.
• Added an option to turn off the response sound. You can find this in the 'Options' section.
• Added the ability to set a smaller practice range (with a minimum of just 2 notes).
Thank you for all the valuable suggestions that help us improve Music Tutor. Continue to support us by leaving a review on the App Store. For any queries or suggestions, feel free to write to us.