Musi - Unlimited Music For YouTube
iOS Universal Music
"Best music streaming app out there. - Fast, easy to use, it's perfect! A must download if you like streaming music" - Mirka95
"Best music experience I have used on the App Store to date!" - Lupini66444
“LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS APP SO MUCH I WANT TO MARRY IT AND HAVE ITS BABIES” - Paxton_43
Musi lets you stream and organize music directly from YouTube, build playlists, share music with friends, and more. Musi can also stream onto any AirPlay enabled device. Best of all? IT'S FREE!
Here's a brief overview of Musi's features:
- Stream any song from YouTube
- Stream music to any AirPlay enabled device
- Create infinite playlists and organize your music
- Control Musi through your car, stereo, and more
With over 100 million songs streamed, it's clear that Musi is the best music experience on the App Store. Download it now!
Hey Musi'ers! We're super excited to bring this update to you :) :) :) As always, email us at email@example.com if you have any feedback or suggestions.
- Added the ability to SHARE PLAYLISTS. You can now share your playlists by tapping the "Share Playlist" button when viewing a playlist. Any updates made to the playlist will be automatically updated for everyone who adds the playlist to their Musi.
- Added the ability to play playlists from Search without having to add these playlists to your Musi. Just tap the "Shuffle" button when viewing a playlist and it will play within Musi.
- Added the ability to add songs to playlists, like you would in search, without manually visiting the playlist. To add a song, swipe to the left on the song and press the "+" button.
- Added back the ability to search for songs in playlists.
- Fixed a bug with the force touch "Shuffle Library" button where the player would not show up.
- Fixed a bug where excluding a song from shuffle would not actually exclude that song from shuffle.
- Fixed a bug where adding songs to the library from a playlist would cause duplicate songs to be added to the library.
- Numerous bug fixes and stability improvements.
- The current playlist will now appear at the top of the playlists tab.