Musi - Unlimited Free Music For YouTube
iOS Universal Music
"Best music streaming app out there. - Fast, easy to use, it's perfect! A must download if you like streaming music" - Mirka95
"Best music experience I have used on the App Store to date!" - Lupini66444
“LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS APP SO MUCH I WANT TO MARRY IT AND HAVE ITS BABIES” - Paxton_43
Musi lets you stream and organize music directly from YouTube, build playlists, share music with friends, and more. Musi can also stream onto any AirPlay enabled device. Best of all? IT'S FREE!
Here's a brief overview of Musi's features:
- Stream any song from YouTube
- Stream music to any AirPlay enabled device
- Create infinite playlists and organize your music
- Control Musi through your car, stereo, and more
With over 100 million songs streamed, it's clear that Musi is the best music experience on the App Store. Download it now!
Hey Musi fans! We're super excited to get this update sent out for you all. As always, if you have feedback, email us at email@example.com
- Added an option to disable the equalizer. We noticed that the equalizer would cause music to not have any sound or stop playing entirely, on older devices. Disabling the equalizer should fix this issue.
- Added a button to search YouTube or add songs to a playlist if searching the playlist/library did not result in any songs being found.
- Added preloading to songs to reduce loading times when playing songs in succession.
- Fixed a bug (hopefully!) where the app would crash randomly on older devices.
- Fixed a bug where the app would crash when disabling/enabling songs from shuffle.
- Fixed a bug where the keyboard would not dismiss after viewing a song from search results.
- Fixed a bug where the keyboard would overlap the delete button when editing playlists.
- Fixed a bug where renaming a song would cause it to appear in an incorrect order.
- Other minor UI changes.