Musi - Unlimited Free Music For YouTube
iOS Universal Music
"Best music streaming app out there. - Fast, easy to use, it's perfect! A must download if you like streaming music" - Mirka95
"Best music experience I have used on the App Store to date!" - Lupini66444
“LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS APP SO MUCH I WANT TO MARRY IT AND HAVE ITS BABIES” - Paxton_43
Musi lets you stream and organize music directly from YouTube, build playlists, share music with friends, and more. Musi can also stream onto any AirPlay enabled device. Best of all? IT'S FREE!
Here's a brief overview of Musi's features:
- Stream any song from YouTube
- Stream music to any AirPlay enabled device
- Create infinite playlists and organize your music
- Control Musi through your car, stereo, and more
With over 100 million songs streamed, it's clear that Musi is the best music experience on the App Store. Download it now!
As always, if you have any feedback or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com and we'll respond as soon as we can!
- Added the ability to merge a backup code with your library, instead of being forced to completely overwrite your library.
- Added the ability to just tap the progress bar to skip to that position in a song.
- Fixed a bug where pressing "Done" while previewing a song in search would not stop the previewing song.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Musi has a new logo! Musi exists in a place where bits and atoms come together. We are not just a technology. We are are a technology that connects citizens to the music they love.
- Musi's orange is 14.2% oranger.
- Musi has a new layout! Playlists are just a swipe away, as is the music player. We also have now added a search button so you can search for new music without having to scroll to the top of the app.
- We've added a 10 band equalizer! Based on the music you listen to, you can make sure your music levels are perfect. This means that boosting bass, for example, is now possible. Let those subs woof!
- We've teamed up with Genius.com to provide song lyrics! Just press the microphone at the bottom of the player and you'll be able to sing along to all of your favorite songs.
- Up next's icon now shows how many songs are.... up next. It's also been moved to the bottom of the music player.
- We've added back the ability to change the aspect ratio of the video. Want to see the whole video? Make sure to press the gear icon at the bottom of the player and choose "Aspect Fit".
- Fixed a whole lot of bugs (and maybe added some while we were at it so make sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you spot any)