Musi - Simple Music Streaming
iOS Universal Music
"Best free music player app and I’ve tried all of them" - FaisalBeanzi
"Best music experience I have used on the App Store to date!" - Lupini66444
Musi lets you stream and organize music directly from YouTube, build playlists, share music with friends, and more. Musi can also stream onto any AirPlay enabled device. Best of all? IT'S FREE!
Here's a brief overview of Musi's features:
- Stream any song from YouTube
- Stream music to any AirPlay enabled device
- Create infinite playlists and organize your music
- Control Musi through your car, stereo, and more
With over 1 million daily users, it's clear that Musi is the best music experience on the App Store. Download it now!
Hey Musi fans - we have a great feature update lined up for you! Here's a brief overview of the changes:
- WE HAVE NOW ADDED AN EQUALIZER! After receiving roughly 100,000,000 emails about an equalizer feature, our underpaid, overworked developers managed to duct tape together a phenomenal bass-boosting band-equalizing equalizer.
- Added the ability to add a track to other playlists by swiping to the left in the library or in a playlist.
- Added the ability to shuffle play playlists in search.
- Added haptic engine feedback on applicable devices.
- Hid the home indicator in fullscreen mode on the iPhone X.
- Fixed an issue where tracks would show up twice in the Recently Added playlist.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to change the video playback position in fullscreen mode.