This app was removed from the App Store.
MoDrum - Synthesis-based Drum Machine
iOS Universal Music
A beat-making app that features real-time synthesis of drum sounds that range from TR-808 style to real. As a synth and not sampler, sound characteristics can be tweaked from authentic to affected.
MoDrum for iOS is a virtual analog drum machine with a 32-step grid sequencer, plenty of sound-sculpting parameters, a tempo-matching delay effect, dynamic compression, reverb processor, sophisticated MIDI support, audio looper, performance recorder, and more.
• 11 real time operating, sample-free percussion synthesis modules:
- Bass Drum: Tune, Pitch, Time, Click, Decay
- Snare Drum: Tune, Tone, Muffle, Decay
- Low Tom: Tune, Noise, Decay
- Mid Tom: Tune, Noise, Decay
- High Tom: Tune, Noise, Decay
- Rim Shot: Tune, Drive, Decay
- Hand Clap: Tone, Decay
- Cowbell: Tune, Decay
- Cymbal: Color, Tone, Peak, Decay
- Open Hi-hat: Tone, Peak, Hold, Decay
- Closed Hi-hat: Tone, Peak, Decay
• Programmable sequencer with 32 steps, global accent pattern, and rhythmic shuffle (swing).
• Built-in audio effects:
- Dotted eighth delay effect unit
- Hard knee dynamic range compressor
- Tube amp overdrive effect processor
- Reverb processor
• Integrated looper for tempo-synchronous playback of backing tracks or sampled phrases.
• Performance recorder
• Audiobus support, including full state saving
• Inter-App Audio (Generator mode)
• WAVE file sharing via "Open In...", pasteboard, and iTunes File Sharing
• Background Audio with battery-saving Auto Standby
• MIDI Clock sync/generate
• MIDI Note in/out (GM drum mapping)
• Comprehensive MIDI routing capabilities
- Virtual MIDI
- USB MIDI
- Network MIDI
- MIDI over Bluetooth LE (iOS 8+)
• Bundled several factory presets by Myagi and Sunsine Audio
• In-app pattern store
• Project file access through iTunes
• Universal support for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Added a pattern pack by New Wave Presets to the store
- Added native support for the iPhone 6/Plus
- Fixed audio session interruption issue
- Removed WIST support (*)
- Audiobus SDK 2.1.5
(*) The current WIST SDK (v1.0.0) does not work on iOS 8
If you like MoDrum, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.