MoDrum Rhythm Composer
A beat-making app that features real-time synthesis of drum sounds that range from TR-808 style to real. As a synth and not sampler, sound characteristics can be tweaked from authentic to affected.
MoDrum for iOS is a virtual analog drum machine with a 32-step grid sequencer, plenty of sound-sculpting parameters, a tempo-matching delay effect, dynamic compression, reverb processor, sophisticated MIDI support, audio looper, performance recorder, and more.
• 11 real time operating synth modules (NO SAMPLED SOUNDS are used):
- Bass Drum: Tune, Pitch, Time, Click, Decay
- Snare Drum: Tune, Tone, Muffle, Decay
- Low Tom (*): Tune, Noise, Decay
- Mid Tom (*): Tune, Noise, Decay
- High Tom (*): Tune, Noise, Decay
- Rim Shot: Tune, Drive, Decay
- Hand Clap (*): Tone, Decay
- Cowbell (*): Tune, Decay
- Cymbal: Color, Tone, Peak, Decay
- Open Hi-hat: Tone, Peak, Hold, Decay
- Closed Hi-hat: Tone, Peak, Decay
• Integrated Audio Looper for tempo-synchronous playback of backing tracks or sampled phrases (iOS 5+). Sound files can be imported via pasteboard, "Open In...", or iTunes.
• Programmable sequencer with 32 steps and global accent pattern
• Beat clock with tap tempo and rhythmic shuffle (swing)
• Dotted eighth delay effect unit
• Hard knee dynamic range compressor
• Tube amp overdrive effect processor
• Reverb processor (iOS 5+)(**)
• Performance recorder
• Background Audio with Auto Standby
• Audiobus support (see http://audiob.us for more information).
• MIDI Clock sync/generate
• MIDI Note in/out (GM drum mapping)
• Comprehensive MIDI routing capabilities:
- Connect to virtual MIDI ports provided by apps running in the background
- Connect to nearby iPads, iPhones, Mac OS X and Windows computers
- Connect to compatible MIDI hardware attached to the dock connector
• Wireless MIDI via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi WLAN using Apple’s built-in CoreMIDI network driver
• Wired MIDI using the USB Camera Connection Kit for iPad with class-compliant USB hardware
• Wired MIDI using a Core MIDI interface built for iOS
• Wireless Sync-Start via Korg's WIST
• OMAC Fast App Switching support
• WAVE file export and extensive sharing options:
- "Open In..."
- Pasteboard (compatible with BeatMaker and Garageband for iPhone/iPad)
- AudioCopy by Sonoma Wire Works
- iTunes File Sharing
• Including twenty patterns by DJ/producer Myagi (www.popandlockrecords.com)
• Pattern Shop
• Universal support for iPod touch, iPhone and iPad
(*) Feature not available on following devices: iPhone 3G or older, iPod touch 2G or older
(**) Feature not available on following devices: iPhone 3GS or older, iPod touch 3G or older
AudioCopy and AudioPaste are trademarks and software of Sonoma Wire Works.
WIST is a trademark and software of KORG INC.
- Audiobus support. See http://audiob.us for more information.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 16, 2013
- Markus Waldboth
- 2.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (12)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (52)