MIDI Designer Pro
iOS Universal Music
●●●●● Nov 2015 News ●●●●●
● Read all about it! Version 1.0 of our comprehensive user manual is here! :: midiDesigner.com/manual
● MIDI over USB, free with Music IO :: musicIOapp.com/iosMidi
Dream, create and play your perfect MIDI controller with MIDI Designer:
● Reviewed and loved by DJ Tech Tools, Recording Magazine, Sound on Sound and Keyboard Magazine
● Winner of Sonic Touch Gold Award for Best App
● Trusted on stage by veteran touring acts like Todd Rundgren and newer projects like POSTYR and Groove Boston
● A studio cornerstone for music producers like Shadow Child and Oliver for tweaking tons of vintage gear
● Used by musicians, VJs and DJs all around the world
● Platform for community- and professionally-sourced layouts for top-flight gear (e.g., Korg, Roland, Casio, Moog and Yamaha)
If you can dream it, you can create it in MIDI Designer.
MIDI Designer Pro is the full, professional version of MIDI Designer for both iPad and iPhone/iPod touch.
MIDI Designer is the top choice for controlling ANYTHING via MIDI—from hardware synths to DAWs, lighting rigs to other iOS apps:
● Design your perfect controller using customizable knobs, sliders, XY pads, labels, panels and more
● Choose background color, texture and LED color for up to 8 banks of 6 pages
● Save, load and share your layouts and pages with other users
● Send and receive all MIDI message types, including sysex, NRPN and 14-bit CC.
● Connect any way CoreMIDI can: use Wi-Fi or hardware such as the Line6 MIDI Mobilizer II, iRig, iConnect, and others
● Use supercontrols and subcontrols to create simple and complex relationships between controls
● Full support for external hardware via the "Pedalboards Feature"
● Presets and other features make a mature, reliable platform for your future development
MIDI Designer is easy to use, infinitely flexible and customizable, and battle-tested in performance. It's the most-respected MIDI controller for iOS.
* * * * * dream | create | play * * * * *
The MIDI Designer Community has built layouts for popular MIDI targets, including:
● Akai: Miniak (= Alesis Micron)
● Cakewalk: Sonar
● CamelAudio: Camelspace, CamelPhat
● Casio: XW Solo Synth (XW-P1, XW-G1), Privia PX-5S
● Eventide: Pitchfactor, Timefactor
● Fractal Audio: Axe FX II
● IK Multimedia: Amplitube
● Jomox: MBase 11
● Kawai: K3m
● Korg: DSS-1, EX-8000, ElecTribe R (ER-1)
● Line6: Pod v2.0, Pod HD-500, DT-50 Series, POD X3 Live
● Moog: Animoog, Little Phatty, Slim Phatty, MF-104m Analog Delay
● Mutable Instruments: Shruthi, Anushri
● Novation: Bass Station
● Peavey: AT-200 Auto-Tune Guitar
● Roland: JX-3P (PG-200), JX-8P (PG-800), MKS-30, MKS-50 (PG-300), JD-990, VG-99, Alpha Juno
● Sonic Charge: MicroTonic VST (μTonic)
● Sonic Potions: LXR Digital Drum Synth
● Strymon: "Trio" (BigSky, TimeLine, Mobius)
● A Tasty Pixel: Loopy HD
● ValhallaDSP: ValhallaÜberMod, ValhallaVintageVerb, ValhallaFreqEcho, ValhallaShimmer, ValhallaRoom
● Waldorf: Blofeld, Pulse, 4-Pole
● Yamaha: S90
Find out more: midiDesigner.com
Daily updates on Twitter: @midiDesigner
Daily updates on Facebook: /midiDesigner
Community Layouts: midiDesigner.com/community
1.7.2 is a small update with several fixes and enhancements:
● Add-label crashing bug squashed
● Launch icons transparency fixed
● Slightly higher performance on all outgoing MIDI
● Added Lightning USB cable support via musicIO for MIDI (free)
1.7.2 is our 31st update. We've been the App Store for over three years and have hundreds of thousands of downloads. Our users are smart, passionate and articulate. Thank YOU for your invaluable feedback, testing and dialog: with your help we keep pushing MIDI Designer forward.
Be sure to see how our Community has grown as well (midiDR.com/community#list)! You've shared layouts to control gear and apps from Akai, Casio, Dave Smith Instruments, EnergyXT2, Eventide, IK Multimedia, Jomox, Kawai, Korg, Line6, Moog, Mutable Instruments, Novation, Peavey, Pioneer, Roland, Sequential Circuits, Sugar Bytes, Sonic Charge, Sonic Potions, Strymon, A Tasty Pixel, TC Electronic, ValhallaDSP, Waldorf, WTPA, and Yamaha.
Our users know that we love feedback! feedback2015 [at] midiDesigner.com
Do you love MIDI Designer? Please take the time to leave a positive review in the App Store.