This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Music
Metronomics is not only a metronome, but a tool designed to help build a solid sense of time and rhythmic security. It's a new kind of metronome -- use Metronomics to generate random patterns, sequenced grooves, or a combination of both to help you practice with more than just your typical click track. Enough features to keep a professional busy for years or start a beginner on the right track.
The only metronome that gives you complete control over how subdivisions are played -- add up to 10 subdivisions of any type (including custom subdivisions like 5/7) and have them played all the time, at random intervals, or in a sequenced pattern.
- Choose from 40 different samples for each subdivision, mastered for the iPhone
- Generate patterns using random or sequenced variations of different subdivisions
- Include preset patterns such as claves or ride cymbal patterns
- Choose any number of beats per measure you like or practice mixed meters such as 4 + 3 + 5 where the segments of the bar get accented automatically
- Use any type of subdivision. Common types like quarter notes, sixteenth notes, eighth triplets, etc, or create your own. 5/7, 23/4, no problem!
- Take a rhythm and use the "offset" feature to move it to different parts of the measure to practice with.
- Set the metronome to speed up or slow down by a given amount after a set number of measures
- Have Metronomics start with a count off
- Set the metronome to run for a certain amount of time
- Email saved metronomes back and forth with other Metronomics users
- Track your metronome usage. App shows how much you've practiced with it each day and total (optionally turn off time tracking)
- Train yourself with "independence" mode where you can set some bars to be inaudible -- keep the time going yourself until the click starts again
- Variable swing feel -- choose how much each subdivision swings
- Play in the background
- Great battery management -- doesn't drain the battery like many other iOS metronomes
- Normalized sounds for good volume
- Manual describing how to use all the features and hints about how they might be useful
Fix for exports on iPad version