Metronome with Playlists
iOS Universal Music
The Metronome with Playlists app is exactly what it's named: A metronome with a playlist feature which is unique among all other free metronome apps. Similarly to how a music playlist plays one song after another, the metronome playlist plays one user-programmed "track" (e.g. 2 measures with 120 tempo with 4/4 time signature) after another.
Unlike a basic metronome, which limits the user from practicing an entire piece because of its tempo changes, the Metronome with Playlists allows the user to recreate the whole piece. Once created, the playlist can be played from start to finish without pause -- perfect for musicians who are tired of adjusting a metronome for every part of the piece.
This app is incredibly useful for both band musicians and solo musicians, and is especially suitable for conductors and drum majors.
1. The "Loop ONE" mode, where the user can select a single track to loop. This functions essentially the same as a basic metronome.
2. The "Loop ALL" mode, where the playlist starts from the selected track and immediately starts the next track after the previous one finishes, continuing until the end of the playlist.
- Press the "+" to add a track
- Press the " i " to edit a track
- Swipe a track to the left to delete it
- Press the loop sign to switch between the "loop all" and "loop one" modes
- Double tap a track to play it
- Double tap a track to stop it
Changed the frequency of the beats, the previous 1st beat does not sound good on iphone at the high volume.