Mc Loud - Streaming music and movie player for Dropbox
* When connecting to Dropbox on the iPad, please keep it in landscape position, otherwise Mc Loud will crash. This will be addressed in the next release *
Mc Loud is a streaming audio and video player for music and movies stored on Dropbox.
Mc Loud lets you play the media stored on your Dropbox account directly on your iPhone or iPad. Mc Loud features a built-in remote control, which lets you control Mc Loud either from a web browser or from another iPod touch, iPhone or iPad using Mc Loud Remote!
Performance of the Web remote will be best on Safari, Firefox or Chrome.
You can test Mc Loud before purchasing; The Demo mode of Mc Loud Remote offers all functionality of Mc Loud, limited to the first 25 songs and the first movie on Dropbox.
Please visit the website (mcloud.tunesremote.com) for details.
- Select specific folders on Dropbox to add media
- Media items can be cached on the iOS device to play offline. Using the Edit Cache button, you can add or remove items to / from the cache by tapping the purple star; tapping while downloading cancels the download)
- Improved Dropbox connect / login
- Performance improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 01, 2013
- De Voorkant
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (7)
- 2.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Air-Gallery Lite
• Cloud Commander (File Manager with support for Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Picasa and Flickr)
• Mc Loud - Streaming music and movie player for Dropbox and Local or Network Files (NAS)
• Mc Loud Remote - Streaming music and movie player for Dropbox
• iUnarchive - Archive and File Manager for Dropbox, Box, Skydrive, Google Drive, SugarSync, WebDAV and FTP
• weCal II