M7CL StageMix - US
iOS iPad Music
StageMix is an application for the Apple iPad that provides remote control of Yamaha M7CL digital mixing console functions via a simple, intuitive graphical interface from anywhere within wireless range. The software has been specifically designed to allow engineers to adjust monitor mixes from the performers’ positions on stage, directly controlling mix parameters via the iPad rather than having to rely on verbal directions to a second engineer. The result is better mixes in less time; a huge advantage during high-pressure pre-show setup. Although StageMix is focused on the requirements for adjusting monitor mixes on stage, its range of features is continually expanding, allowing it to be used for a wider variety of remote control functions.
New Features in V3
• DCA Faders
• Input and Mix Send Panning
• Mute Group Masters
• Tap Tempo
• Channel Naming
• Sends on Faders Levels in Meter Bridge
• Selectable Input and Output Meter Positions
• Bank Navigation in Long Faders Mode
• Improved Mix On Faders Selection
• Many other enhancements – please refer to the M7CL StageMix User Guide
Bug fix to improve gain reduction metering for Dynamics processors in the Mixer screen.