This app was removed from the App Store.
LS9 StageMix - US
iOS iPad Music
StageMix is an application for the Apple iPad that provides remote control of Yamaha LS9 digital mixing console functions via a simple, intuitive graphical interface from anywhere within wireless range. The software has been specifically designed to allow engineers to adjust monitor mixes from the performers’ positions on stage, directly controlling mix parameters via the iPad rather than having to rely on verbal directions to a second engineer. The result is better mixes in less time; a huge advantage during high-pressure pre-show setup. Although StageMix is focused on the requirements for adjusting monitor mixes on stage, its range of features is continually expanding, allowing it to be used for a wider variety of remote control functions.
New Features in V3
• Input and Mix Send Panning
• Mute Group Masters
• Tap Tempo
• Channel Naming and Color Assignment
• Sends on Faders Levels in Meter Bridge
• Selectable Input and Output Meter Positions
• Bank Navigation in Long Faders Mode
• Improved Mix On Faders Selection
• Many other enhancements – please refer to the LS9 StageMix User Guide
Fixed a bug which prevented the Console MAC address from being entered correctly when using iOS11.