Loopr Live Loop Composer
Loopr is the first 64 tracks / multiple audio phrase pro-oriented and MIDI compatible live-looper.
"Loopr is a budget-priced bargain that is well worth a punt even if only to experiment with. This is a very capable – if slightly quirky – looper app at a pocket money price." musicappblog.com Nov13
Loopr is a low latency loop recorder and player designed for phrase composition. Compose, practice, jam along, or sample audio soudscapes easily with this pocketable loopstation. Created by long-time expert loopers, it is focused on ergonomy and simplicity via one-finger controls but also hands-free MIDI pedalboard compatibility.
Working with phrases and track-groups, easily build and practice your compositions. Synchronizing drum machines and sequencers is easy via its precise MIDI out sync. Enhance your live performance using automatic multi-layer 'fast' or 'one-shot' recording modes.
Loops can be exported/imported as independent files (including tempo and time signature information), for you to share the groove or use with most desktop audio production apps (e.g. Logic Studio, Garage Band, ...). Using iTunes file sharing or email, you can easily share your work.
Loopr is CoreMIDI and CoreAudio compatible and enables you to use most popular iOS compatible interfaces.
Check the videos on our http://loopr.net website to give yourself a better idea, e.g.:
14 track example (3 phrases / 3 groups) - http://youtu.be/5U5E7mGmuPY
multi-phrase live looping example - http://youtu.be/jqADzccHuVo
quick load and export - http://youtu.be/Ubl3qbTgDH4
thumb controls - http://youtu.be/SmzPUSrNQM4
using a MIDI pedalboard - http://youtu.be/8nZdj9Ouz7E
save and export - http://youtu.be/htVF8LTl17s
MIDI sync out - http://youtu.be/m-GAEdZZU4w
more on the site!
A few key features of this v1.1:
- 64 independent audio tracks (16 on older devices)
- 4 phrases for easy song composition
- low latency recording and playback, to catch it when it comes
- one hand, thumb optimized screen controls, to loop along everywhere
- efficient MIDI pedalboard ergonomy for hands free control
- MIDI time code out tempo synchronization, for all the electronic play-alongs
- transparent on-the-fly saving of sessions, to save without a pause
- easy exportation/importation of separate audio files including comprehensible text-formatted metadata
minor UI and bug fixes including:
- sporadic crash at startup on some devices
- sound glitches on some older iPhone4
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 30, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (5)
- 11.2 MB