KERA Public Media App
iOS Universal Music
KERA Public Media App:
The KERA Public Media App allows you to listen to and watch KERA radio and television, pause and rewind the live audio, and view the program schedule all at once! You can explore On Demand content, search for programs, bookmark a program for later, and wake up to KERA with the alarm clock!
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off! Or rewind to catch a comment you just missed!
• Listen to live streams from KERA even while traveling! Start the app and your favorite station starts playing – no clicks to start listening.
• Integrated program schedules for the KERA stream!
• One click stream switching – flip over to the program you noticed on another stream with a single click.
• Listen to KERA in the background while browsing the web or catching up on your emails!
• Access KERA programs easily and quickly.
• DVR-like controls. Pause, rewind and fast forward your program with ease.
• When listening to programs, individual segments (when available) are listed so you can review and choose one or listen to the entire program.
• Easy to access past programs.
• The KERA Public Media App displays the web page associated with the program or program segment you are listening to On Demand so you can explore for more information.
• The unique “Search Public Radio” feature finds stories or programs across hundreds of stations and web pages and makes it easy to play instantly.
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends via the “Share” button.
• A built in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to your favorite station.
The KERA Public Media App is brought to you by the people at Public Media for North Texas and Listener-Interactive. We work to provide our valued listeners with great solutions to find what you want, when you want it, and where you want it.
Please support KERA by becoming a member today!
Improvements based on user feedback