JumiAmp Lite – Remote Control for iTunes & WinAmp music & video play
iOS iPhone Music
★★★★★ Jumi apps were featured on: CNET, AppShouter, Geekanoids, Your Wise Guys, SolidSmack, Tech Chick, and many other press, reviewers & bloggers
JumiAmp Lite is also included in JumiOne, an all-in-one Free Jumi AppSuite. It includes all the jumi free products and the possibility to upgrade to any of the premium apps. We always recommend JumiOne – it is our latest platform product where you’ll get much more for the same free cost.
JumiAmp turns your iPhone/ iPod into the ultimate remote control for your PC iTunes & Winamp. Control it from anywhere & play music or watch movies. Works via Wi-Fi, 3G, or Edge.
JumiAmp Lite does not include full media list manipulation. for full media list manipulation please upgrade to JumiAmp.
✔ Customized remote control fitted for iTunes & WinAmp
✔ Play mode with song, album, artist name, and clip-art
✔ Media-Library mode to add new songs from your disk and control the play list
✔ Complete play controller including shuffle/repeat
✔ Connect to an unlimited number of PCs
✔ Beautiful LCD layout
✔ Wi-Fi / 3G / Edge
◆ Couch Remote: control your media center from your couch
◆ Remote control for movies: when using iTunes/winamp as a movie player, JumiAmp is your remote control
◆ Get Love: set the right ambiance minutes before coming home with your date
◆ Send your Love: surprise your significant other by activating the PC media player from anywhere (you could be in another country) & playing their favorite song
Windows XP/Vista/7 (32 or 64Bit)
INSTALLATION & CONNECTION
* Install the Jumi Controller from www.jumitech.com
* Start JumiAmpLite on your iPhone and connect. That’s it.
* You can find answers to most common questions via our website or user forums
* Support is available (and is very friendly) via email@example.com
* Note - we cannot reply to reviews posted on the AppStore because we have no method of contacting you. If you’d like to contact us, please do so via support.
improved performance and stability