Love your iPhone and your iPod Touch? Ever hook your iPhone up to your home stereo or stick your iPod Touch just out of reach in your car and wish you could wirelessly control it? Now you can! With iRemote installed on your iPhone or iPod Touch you can control another iPhone or iPod Touch with iRemote installed on it.
iRemote works over your home wireless network. Choose one iPod to be the host and hook it up to your sound system and use another iPod to control it wirelessly. In remote mode you have the ability to view all of your artists and playlists from the host iPod. Just like the iPod music player you have the ability to skip songs, adjust the volume and even view the album art of the currently playing song.
Have a party and allow all of your friends with iPhones to connect to yours and allow them to choose the songs they want to hear.
- Control the music on your iPhone or iPod Touch with another iPhone or iPod Touch
- Remotely view all of your songs grouped either by Artist or Playlist from the host iPhone or iPod Touch
- See the album art of the song currently playing just like it was playing from your device
- Adjust the volume wirelessly
- Allow multiple devices to control the same iPhone or iPod Touch that is playing music
If the remote iPhone or iPod touch falls asleep or gets locked it will automatically reconnect to the host once it is unlocked.
There were a couple issues that would hang the host while building the library and those have been fixed.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 12, 2010
- Water Closet Games
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (25)
- 0.3 MB