Attention: iOS 8.3 disabled a few features. A fix is on the way. Thanks for understanding.
For sound issues, scroll down for solutions.
- Play music on 3 harp layouts in landscape mode or the classic iPlay layout in portrait mode. Choose the Harp or the Koto, a music key and scale, and enjoy endless hours of music creation on the most playable music interface. .
- Listen to, download and learn songs from other users or upload your own creations for the world to enjoy. Slow down playback in practice mode to master a song.
- Customize the look of your iPlay Harp in Portrait mode with your photos or collages of your photos.
- Designed and programmed by a U.C.L.A. CS&E alumnus, tkviper on YOUTUBE, who loves playing music. iPlay Guitar is simple enough for anyone to produce harmonious melodies while sophisticated enough for music enthusiasts to perform high-level pieces.
------------- World Wide User Reviews -------------
5 STARS - Trop cool - Pour les hyliens y'a rien de mieux que cette harp super complète, en mode paysage bien sur. Hyliens ne passer pas a côté de la harp de la déesse :) (France)
5 STARS - Awesome - Very cool harp/koto string app (USA)
--------------- Web INFO -----------------
http://iplay.wkode.com for demo videos, tutorials, and more.
http://iplay.wkode.com/songlist.php for user uploaded music score printouts
############### Trouble Shooting No Sound Issue ###############
The NO Sound Problem and Solution (http://wp.wkode.com/support for more info)
- This app uses the system sound engine (which on rare occasions behaves strangely...like no sound)
- Go into your device's sound settings page and set the volume slider to maximum and turn all the sound setting switches off and back on.
- That will refresh the sound engine
- You should get sound back on.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 28, 2012
- 26.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (7)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (7)