♫ I live in Japan. We need aid. So, I'm donating a big portion of sales from my apps to Japan. This way, you get an app and Japan gets help. Thank you all.
(Over 2,000 downloads 2010/03/02) Please WATCH how-to tutorial before using. To prevent accidental taps, some buttons MUST be swiped, NOT tapped. Please rate/comment/spread the word. If you like iPlay CF, you'll definitely like iPlay CG (Classical Guitar), which includes record/playback/online sharing functionalities.
What's iPlay CF for?
1. Play music (set up the keyboard based on 1 of 20 scales)
2. Decorate your photos with unlimited numbers of clipart and web graphics. (watch tutorial on the website) FUN!!!
3. Create photo collages and email them to your friends
Enjoy the beautiful sound of the Chinese Vertical Bamboo Flute with "iPlay CF". You can play just about any song you can think of anytime anywhere.
Designed and programmed by a UCLA CS&E alumnus, tkviper on youtube, who loves playing music.
iPlay CF is simple enough for anyone to play and produce harmonious melodies while at the same time advanced enough for musicians to perform high-level pieces on the go.
- 15 spacious keys in a 3x5 grid layout designed to optimize playability on the go. Forget about tiny keys.
- 3 customizable scale buttons allowing you to switch between scales effortlessly.
- select from 20 scale modes from Major to Japanese Hira.
- customize the keyboard layout and save it for re-use.
- select from 36 musical notes starting from the 2nd F on the piano to the 5th E.
- adjust the start time of each note to get a different sound atmosphere.
- play chords and melody at the same time or play along to your music library.
- swipe away from a key to apply a fade out effect (a.k.a. reverb).
- use the built-in collage maker to make photo collages or decorate your photos with unlimited number of clipart and web graphics (watch tutorial on the website). FUN!!!
- save your creations for sharing with your friends and family.
- Double tap any of the 4 buttons at the top of the screen to see the instruction guide (abridged below)
- Tap a note to play it.
- Swipe your finger away from a note to fade out its sound.
- To switch to another scale: Swipe your finger away from one of the 3 scale buttons at the top of the screen.
- To enter setup mode: Swipe your finger away from the Swipe Me button. All floating menus/selection wheels can be dragged up and down.
- In setup mode, you may do the following:
1. Select one of the 20 scale modes.
2. Select one of your own customized scales.
3. Change a note by tapping it and tapping the change note button.
Tap the Save button when done.
5. Design your own background with the built-in collage maker.
For detailed instructions, tricks, scale formations, demo videos, and support, please visit http://iplay.wkode.com (recommended)
iPhone 3G with OS 3.1, iPod Touch 2nd Gen with OS 3.1, and iPod Touch 3rd Gen with OS. 3.1.1 have been tested. It should work with iPhone 3Gs and other devices as long as it has OS 3.1 or later.
Effortlessly layout your keyboard with one of 20 scale modes:
Major, Minor, Pentatonic Major, Pentatonic Minor, Chinese, Japanese Hira, Japanese Iwato, Japanese Insen, Japanese Hon Kumoi, Phrygian Major, Phrygian Minor, Lydian Modern, Lydian Greek, Mixolydian, Blues 7-tones, Blues 9-tones, Dorian Modern, Dorian Greek, Aoelian, Locrian
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 03, 2010
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (48)
- 19.8 MB