iOS iPad Music
iKLIP STAGE – SET LIST & SCORE MANAGEMENT MADE EASY
Your live performances and gigs are about to get a whole lot easier: Introducing iKlip Stage, the new iPad companion app for iKlip products that lets you organize, manage and perform with your favorite music scores, lyrics, tabs and more.
With iKlip Stage, you’ll have the confidence to play at your best. Its streamlined interface is easy to use and handles all the effort of organization for you. Just import your favorite scores, assemble them into setlists and let iKlip Stage do the rest — just select your score for full-screen view and either swipe left or right to turn the page or use iRig BlueTurn wireless backlit page turner or iRig BlueBoard wireless MIDI pedalboard for hands-free page turning. Now you can spend more time doing what you love: performing music!
Organization is at the heart of iKlip Stage, which is why its interface is so simple. You’ll enjoy wide-ranging support for a variety of popular formats. Import scores, lyrics, tabs and more in the FILE page where they’re displayed as easy to view thumbnail previews. Then use the LIST page to drag and organize into setlists. It’s the simple, streamlined and powerful way to manage all your scores.
With iKlip Stage you’ll always see the full picture. When you’re ready to perform, just double-tap the score you’d like to use and you’ll see it displayed in full-screen mode. Use iRig BlueTurn to scroll and turn pages from the floor while you play. You can also use it in your favorite viewing position: just rotate your iPad to switch between landscape and portrait mode on the fly.
BEYOND THE SCREEN
Sometimes touch isn’t enough. Though iKlip Stage is easy to use with your touch screen, it can also be controlled in more advanced ways: Use IK’s iRig BlueTurn or iRig BlueBoard to scroll material and turn pages with your feet from the floor. No matter how you choose to use it, iKlip Stage lets you take your live performance to the next level.
- Quickly import music scores, lyrics, tabs and more
- Fast and easy creation, organization and selection of setlists
- Supports popular formats: PDF, TXT, PNG, JPG, TIFF, RTF and BMP
- Import files via File Sharing, Copy/Paste, the Photo Album or via apps that support the Open In function
- Intuitive interface with thumbnail previews of scores
- Designed to work with all iKlip products range (iKlip 2, iKlip Stand, iKlip Xpand)
- Supports touchless control through iRig BlueBoard, iRig BlueTurn and iRing
- Portrait/Landscape modes available
- Free (30 files and 2 setlists included — register an iKlip, iRig BlueTurn or iRig Blueboard product serial number to increase capacity to 60 files and 4 setlists — unlimited scores and setlists available via in-app purchase)
To learn more about iKlip Stage and compatible accessories, please visit:
Check out the greatest selection of music apps and mobile music creation accessories here:
Now with iKlip Stage and iRig BlueTurn, you'll have a complete affordable way to manage all of your setlists, scores, tabs, charts and more on your iPad.
iKlip Stage now features built-in support for iRig BlueTurn, the wireless backlit page turner that lets you use your feet to control your setlist. Easily scroll through score, turn pages and more!
- Added compatibility with iRig BlueTurn - the rugged backlit wireless page turner for iPad
- General reliability improvements