iOS Universal Music
This is the app for guitar, bass, and strings players who need realistic woodwind instrument sounds for recording or live performance.
iFretless responds naturally to the the finger movements strings players use for vibrato and sliding between pitches. Using those techniques, the app gives a more believable, natural imitation of woodwind sounds than traditional keyboard based synth interfaces.
It also supports midi input from EWI MIDI controller devices and keyboard MIDI controllers.
SOUNDS IN THE APP
1. Tenor Sax
2. Alto Sax
3. Bari Sax
4. Soprano sax
6. Bass Clarinet
7. Synth lead
1) Dynamic volume control based on touch force. (Yes, this really does work.)
2) MIDI (in and out)
3) Inter-app audio connects with GarageBand, Beatmaker 2, Cubasis, Auria, and other recording apps.
5) Audio copy
* We recommend at least iPad 3, iPad mini with retina display, or iPhone 5.
** iPad 2 and 1st gen iPad mini users will experience significantly better performance if they do not update their device to iOS 8.
- AU3 support
- Completely rewritten code, faster and more stable
- Better gesture response on devices with no home button
- New presets
- EQ adjustment
- Improved reverb effect