iOS Universal Music
Up to eight pitch shifted voices are created from vocal input or instruments. Separate algorithms for optimal shifting of vocals/monophonic instruments and for any other kind of audio.
Position each voice in space ( left and right / front and back )
Modify the voice character from male to female and vice versa.
Pitch shift each voice in the range of +/- one octave with preserving of formants for natural sound.
Applying separate feedback delays on each voice creates complex rhythmical patterns.
• 8 Voice Pitch Shifter with formant correction
• Optional shifting algorithm for polyphonic sounds
• 8 Independent delay lines with optional sync
• Spatial voice positioning
• Parametric Equalizer
• Integrated Compressor/Limiter/Noise Gate
• Ensemble effect
• Reverb effect
• AudioUnit for AUv3 compatible hosts.
• Inter-app audio compatible effect.
• Audiobus 2 compatible with state saving.
• Support for Ableton Link
• Low latency live usage with mic and headphones.
• Audio recorder
- InterAppAudio: fixed Cpu spike problem on opening in host