iOS Universal Music
Guitar amps and effects for iPhone and iPad. Inspired by the ultimate collection of legendary and boutique amps and effect pedals, GuitarTone offers a vast array of high quality tones. Sonoma passionately created tonal interpretations of essential vintage and custom amps, pedals and microphones, and assembled them into GuitarTone. GuitarTone includes 3 amps and 3 effects with additional amps and effect available for purchase. GuitarTone 3 includes all new tube models for all amps, 2x oversampling, a-la-carte amp and effects purchasing, 2 new effect pedals available for purchase.
• Includes 3 effects: Phaser, Drive+ and Va-Room
• Includes 3 amps: '60 Slant, Custom and Tweed Blues
• Free high visibility tuner
• More amps and effects: 25 more amps with cabs and 26 more effects available for purchase a-la-carte or save money by purchasing packs
• Every cabinet has 4 mic options: Dynamic, Condenser, Ribbon, and Precision. Cabs can be used with any amp
• Pre and post effects: Drag one or more effects into an effects chain before or after the amp
• Double Cab: the ultimate guitar tone with stereo guitar cabinets. Use two cabinet and microphone combinations at the same time to create a killer sound
• Preset Board for quickly jumping between favorite presets
• Noise Gate reduces unwanted noise, with fast mode for high gain amps to produce super crunchy metal tones
• The Amp's Power button bypasses both the amp and cabinets, so you can use the pedals by themselves or through your own rig
• Low latency
While GuitarTone works great with iOS audio interfaces by many companies, it sounds best with GuitarJack (see GuitarJack Stage and StudioJack Mini). GuitarJack interfaces are "top-of-the-line...impeccable sound with no discernible noise." (Rolling Stone), "better fidelity" (Premier Guitar), "very quiet with plenty of headroom, and not a hint of RF hum" (Tape Op).
Audiobus FX Support: Record your guitar with the incredible sounds of GuitarTone in Audiobus enabled apps, like GarageBand, or filter the output of another app, like NLogSynth, before recording it.
- Updated for iOS 11
- Fixed some crashes
- Fixed cpu overload on slower devices (by disabling oversampling on iPhone 5, 5c, and iPad 4)