Guitar World Magazine
iOS Universal Newsstand
For more than 31 years, Guitar World has served as North America's leading publication for rock guitarists, providing unique instructional content, exclusive photography and interviews with the genre's leading celebrity guitarists. Each month, Guitar World offers lessons that help players refine their craft, in-depth reviews of the latest guitars, amplifiers and effects, current happenings from around the rock scene, celebrity columnists and one-on-one conversations with artists ranging from iconic superstars to the young guns of today.
****Note: This digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies****
The terms of subscription are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue. Individual issues are priced at: Single issue $7.99 (US) / $7.99 (CA)
With subscription prices at: 1 month $1.99 (US) / $1.99 (CA) 1 year $14.99 (US) / $14.99 (CA)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• Faster loading store.
• General bug fixes and optimisations to improve app performance.