goodEar Scales - Ear Training
>>>>> EAR TRAINING FOR BEGINNERS TO PROS <<<<<
Professional musicians know, that having a good trained ear is one of the most important skills, a musician should have. goodEar was made to increase those skills and bring you on a new musical level!
It is made for all musicians, whether you are beginner or professional.
• 38 different scales
• All ionian scales (e.g. ionian, dorian...)
• All harmonic-minor scales (e.g. Ionian #5)
• All melodic-minor scales (e.g. Mixo #11)
• 5 Pentatonic Scales (e.g. minor pentatonic)
• 5 Hexatonic Scales (e.g. whole tone scale)
• 7 Octatonic Scales (e.g. Bebop Dominant)
• play them ascending or descending
• Create your own exercises, depending on your personal approach
• Play the exercises on piano or give the answer with multiple-choice
• Watch your progress in statistics
• Make highscores, and try to challenge yourself
goodEar was made with the knowledge of various professional musicians and teachers, for giving you high quality music education on the iPad.
- Fixed problem with user interface
- The answer buttons will now ONLY reorder, when there are more than 8 answers.
- Many fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 21, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (20)
- 16.6 MB