goodEar Intervals - Ear Training
>>>>> EAR TRAINING FOR BEGINNERS TO PROS <<<<<
Professional musicians know, that having a good trained ear is one of the most important skills, a musician should have. goodEar was made to increase those skills and bring you on a new musical level!
It is made for all musicians, whether you are beginner or professional.
• Choose from all intervals between 2 octaves
• Play them ascending, descending, or simultaneously
• Activate "backing chord" to hear the interval in harmonic context
• Create your own exercises, depending on your personal approach. (No annoying wizards)!
• Play the exercises on piano or give the answer with multiple-choice
• Watch your progress in statistics
• Make highscores, and try to challenge yourself
goodEar was made with the knowledge of various professional musicians and teachers, for giving you high quality music education on the iPad.
- The answer buttons will now ONLY reorder, when there are more than 8 answers.
- Many fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 21, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (29)
- 17.2 MB