gMusic: A Google Music player
Google music service is temporarily down. The update to fix Login was submitted to Apple 05/31/13
Now supports Google Play Music All Access*
-The #1 selling Google Music iOS app.
-In the TIME's "50 Best iPhone Apps" list for 2012.
-Voted in top 3 music apps by www.bestappever.com.
Google Music allows you to keep up to 20,000 of your favorite songs in the cloud. Now you can listen to your entire music collection without having to use
any space on your iOS device.
gMusic is the ONLY Google Music Player with these features:
-Create Radio Stations
-Add music to your Library directly in the app
-Pioneer AppRadio support
-10 band Equalizer
-Full Playlist Editing
-Last.fm Scrobbling (In the settings)
-Universal App/iPad Support
gMusic features include:
- Lock screen integration with iOS 5
- Airplay Support
- Very fast load times.
- Create an Instant Playlist
- Add songs to existing playlists
- Search by Artist, Songs, Albums, or Genres
- Plays in the background so you can use your other apps while still listening to your music
- Offline support
- Recently-Added Playlist
- Direct secured authentication with Google. No third party servers involved.
- Remembers what you were listening to for quick resume after closing the app.
- Ability to disable streaming over 3g.
- Stay tuned for other great new features coming soon.
Are you having problems logging in?
Questions, Comments, Feature request, Bugs? Email me!
Please email me and give me the chance to fix your problem before leaving a bad review.
*Requires a subscription to Google Play All Access
All Access music no longer stutters.
Songs now pause to buffer instead of skipping on slow networks.
Creating a radio station now auto plays it.
Music from Rado stations are no longer added to your library.
Playlists now show music from All Access.
There is a new Share button, to share the current song.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 29, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 1.50 (771)
- 18.1 MB