gMusic 2: a Music Player for Google
iOS Universal Music
Why is gMusic better than Google's app?
- Apple Watch Support!
- Music video playback
-10 band Equalizer
- Light and Dark Theme
- Proper offline support!
- Last.fm Scrobbling (In the settings)
- Auto Playlists
- Full Playlist Editing
- iOS 8 look and feel
- Login with 1Password
- Pioneer AppRadio Support
Unique Apple Watch Experience:
- Swipe to switch tracks
- Switch Equalizer presets right on the watch
Google Music allows you to keep up to 20,000 of your favorite songs in the cloud. Now you can listen to your entire music collection without having to use any space on your iOS device.
gMusic 2 features include:
- Artist Discovery
- Create Radio Stations
- Add music to your Library directly in the app
- Airplay Support
- Innovative Navigation
- Works with the built in Sleep Timer
- Very fast load times
- Add songs to existing playlists
- Search by Artist, Songs, Albums, or Genres
- Plays in the background so you can use your other apps while still listening to your music
- Offline support
- Recently-Added Playlist
- Direct secured authentication with Google. No third party servers involved.
- Remembers what you were listening to for quick resume after closing the app.
- Ability to disable streaming over 3g.
- Stay tuned for other great new features coming soon.
If your having issues, try deleting and reinstalling.
gMusic does not support Onavo. It will cause gMusic to crash.
Questions, Comments, Feature request, Bugs? Email me!
Please email me and give me the chance to fix your problem before leaving a bad review.
*Requires a Google Play Account
*Requires a subscription to Google Play All Access for All Access features
*Not all songs have music videos
Added Apple Watch app!
Cleaned up another downloader bug
148Apps —gMusic 2 Review