iOS Universal Music
Why is gMusic better than Google's app?
- Plays music from the iPod
- Music video playback
- Youtube support
- 10 band Equalizer
- Proper offline support!
- Last.fm Scrobbling (In the settings)
- Auto Playlists
- Full Playlist Editing
- iOS 9 look and feel
- Login with 1Password
Google Music allows you to keep up to 20,000 of your favorite songs in the cloud. Now you can listen to your entire music collection without having to use any space on your iOS device.
gMusic features include:
- Artist Discovery
- Create Radio Stations
- Add music to your Library directly in the app
- Works with the built in Sleep Timer
- Very fast load times
- Add songs to existing playlists
- Search by Artist, Songs, Albums, or Genres
- Plays in the background so you can use your other apps while still listening to your music
- Offline support
- Direct secured authentication with Google. No third party servers involved.
- Remembers what you were listening to for quick resume after closing the app.
- Stay tuned for other great new features coming soon.
If your having issues, try deleting and reinstalling.
Questions, Comments, Feature request, Bugs? Email me!
Please email me and give me the chance to fix your problem before leaving a bad review.
*Requires a Google Play Account
*Requires a subscription to Google Play All Access for All Access features
*Not all songs have music videos
Better I'm Feeling lucky radio stations.
Missing Thumbs up songs should now show up.
Lots of bug fixes.
Added Language picker in the settings
Added Chinese Traditional Language
148Apps —gMusic 2 Review