The Original audiophile-quality music player designed for lossless, gapless playback of FLAC albums and live recordings on iOS.
Redesigned and Re-engineered, optimized for iOS 8
FLAC Player can download from SFTP Servers - including any Mac with Remote Login, NAS devices, or other systems running SSH. Transfer your music wirelessly and start listening to one track while the rest download.
Loading music over USB is fast and organization is automatic. Files are grouped into collections based on FLAC tags, or file names (if tags are not present). Quickly add music, artwork, and track lists using iTunes USB File Sharing.
- Lossless, gapless FLAC playback engineered for iOS
- Decodes FLAC files at full quality/resolution including 24-bit/96kHz, with onboard playback up to 16-bit/48kHz.
- 24-bit/96kHz and higher playback with USB DAC and Camera Connection Kit (Now supports iPhone, see website)
- 10-Band Equalizer, 21 built-in presets or create your own
- View FLAC Metadata, Stream Info, and Audio Hardware info
- Secure SSH/SFTP connections with private key authentication
- Create, edit, and listen to playlists of FLAC music
- Browse/Play by Album and Artist
- Play/Shuffle your entire collection
- ReplayGain support
- Bookmark any song and jump back later
- Background playback and SFTP Downloads
- Compatible with remote controls (headset or external control)
- Supports bluetooth headphones and audio devices (not recommended for quality)
- Supports AirPlay audio output including Apple TV 2/3 and AirPort Express
- Album art viewer (jpeg, png, tiff, bmp, gif)
- Text/Info file viewer (txt, pdf, html, doc, rtf)
- View info files on SFTP servers prior to downloading
- Sort FLAC files by track number, file name, date modified, or manually
- Optimized for low power-usage
Optimized for iOS 8, 64-bit, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
Many fixes and performance improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 09, 2014
- Dan Leehr L.L.C.
- 4.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (128)