FastChords Composer HD
What is the name of that chord you're playing?
How should it be annotated?
Which piano keys should be played from chord names found in music scores and fake books?
How does a chord sequence sounds?
Let FastChords Composer tell you! You'll love the versatility of this beautifully designed app.
Easily annotate the staff with our unique tap and slide interface. Matching chord names magically appear on the screen. Or use our chords calculator to produce chords based on a vast library of chord names and synonyms.
Learn music while having fun. Great for music students and composers of all levels.
FASTCHORDS COMPOSER HD Features
* reverse chord computation based on annotated staff.
* reverse chord computation based on played piano keys.
* automatic and correct staff annotation of chords.
* easy touch and slide interface to position staff notes.
* easy touch and slide interface for chord root changes.
* easy chord inversions and signature key changes.
* ability to save named chord sequences to the device.
* ability to save named backups to your computer.
* ability to email chord sequences.
* 6-octave keyboard display.
FASTCHORDS(™) (included Chords Calculator)
* familiar calculator-style interface
* customizable keys to match chord symbols
* vast library of over 400 chord names and synonyms
* ability to construct slash chords
* easy chord inversions
* 6-octave keyboard display
* great sound.
Fixed the position of the 'Saved Chords' window so that the keyboard remains visible.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 21, 2013
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 8.4 MB