Ecoute - Beautiful Music Player
“Ecoute Is The Best Music Player For iOS. Period.” - MacStories.
Ecoute for iOS is an alternative player using your existing musical library. It sports a clean and elegant interface, revolves around gestures to help you control your music quickly, and integrates Twitter, Facebook, and Last.fm so you can share your favorites tracks.
It enhances your control over the music by adding more options like 'shuffle by albums', 'play next' and 'add up next', and by fetching for lyrics over the internet.
Moreover, Ecoute offers the ability to manage the now playing queue. Add songs on the go and reorganize your tracks with ease!
The user interface automatically switches into night mode as the brightness of the screen decreases. You can also force the night mode if the default UI doesn't fit you.
Ecoute supports AirPlay and iTunes Match. Metadata like Play counts, and last played dates are synchronised.
Available filters are Artists, Albums, Composers, Genres, Playlists, Compilations, Songs, and Audiobooks.
• Larger allowed area for the swipe-back gesture, depending of the iPhone screen width. (Larger on iPhone 6 Plus, best for one-handed usage)
• Adds a "clear" button for the current queue
• Allows removal of multiple tracks from the current queue
• Overall improvements for queue management
• Fixes “Add Up Next” feature to act like iTunes. For example, if you started playing an album from Ecoute, any “Add Up Next” actions append tracks to the end of queue.
• Fixes an issue with transparent artworks
• iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support
• List mode can be activated instead of the default grid display mode (Settings > Ecoute > Appearance)
• UI enhancements
• Numeric-list on the right when browsing tracks from a playlist
• Playlists URL scheme support (like ecoute://play?playlists=my%20playlist)
• URL schemes are globally improved and now support Arrays of arguments. (like ecoute://play?playlists=Compilations,Purchased - OR - like ecoute://play?terms=Coldplay%20Magic,Daft%20Punk%20Random%20Access)
• Improved playlists display
• Dynamic fonts support
• Fixes a missing artwork issue with playlists containing only one album
• Fixes a crash when trying to share on Facebook or Twitter
Wow, did you really read this update log? Give that (wo)man a cookie!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 10, 2014
- 2.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (30)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (225)