Eavescrob - for Last.fm
iOS iPhone Music
Eavescrob is the ultimate scrobbler and reader for Last.fm with elegant design.
Eavescrob works with built-in Music app and some other apps that play music from system media library. *
With Eavescrob you can:
- View your listening history, batch edit and scrobble to Last.fm instantly
- Glance at your Last.fm profile, get statistics for various time periods and weekly listening report
- Read details about your favorite songs, albums and artists
- Discover similars and trendings for songs, albums, artists and tags
- See what your friends have been listening to, or even share your recent activities from the iMessage extension
- Love and unlove a song or share its link directly in the app
- Sync now-playing song to Last.fm automatically while Eavescrob is running in foreground
- Use Today Widget to love your now-playing song and access your Last.fm profile anywhere, anytime
- Use Apple Watch companion app for instant access on your wrist. Tap to love your now-playing song, scroll up to view your listening history, and use force touch to upload your pending scrobbles.
- Background scrobbling, landscape mode, 3D Touch support, fine-tuned animations and clean user interface without ads
* Eavescrob works partially with Apple Music streaming service, only songs that have been added to 'My Music' will show up in your listening history.
** You don't need to open Eavescrob while listening, it will compile your listening history on startup. Due to system limitation, a song can only be added to the listening history by being completely played, you can drag the scrubber to the end instead of skipping as a workaround.
- fix for incorrect user play count and loved status